HauntedIllinois.com's annual haunter event.
Haunted Illinois is excited to announce that the date for our Fourth Annual Haunter Horde gathering has been set! Mark your calendar for Saturday, July 29th, 2017!
More details and updates will be posted as information is available. To be notified about the latest updates, join our Haunter Horde group on Facebook:
For those people who aren't on Facebook, all updates will be posted on this page, as well.
2017 Haunter Horde Sponsors
Haunter Horde F.A.Q
- Is this event open to the general public?No. Haunter Horde is open to individuals in the haunted attraction industry, including but not limited to, owners / operators, actors, makeup artists, set designers & builders who work for large-scale commercial attractions, home haunts and everything in-between.
- Where will the Haunter Horde Gathering be held?Haunter Horde will be held on , at the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI (just North of the Illinois/Wisconsin border). We have reserved a party space "Cotswold Commons", exclusively for Haunter Horde attendees (see map).
- How much does it cost to attend?You will need to purchase a general admission ticket to the Renaissance Faire. There is no additional cost to attend Haunter Horde.
Ticket discount links will be posted soon!
- What time should we get there?We will be there when the Renaissance Faire opens at 10am. Events / activities will be scheduled throughout the day, until 5pm.
- Is there a limit to the number of people we can bring from our haunt crew?No. There is no limit; the more, the merrier!
- Do I have to come in costume?No. Costumes are not required; however, if you want to compete in our Character Creation Contest, come in your best costume for a chance to win a prize.
- What can I expect at the Haunter Horde Gathering?During the day there will be numerous activities, including a character creation contest, a scavenger hunt and a raffle with prizes from several prominent haunted house vendors. Our event is a great opportunity for you to meet and interact with other haunters. While you are there, you can also enjoy the splendor of the Renaissance Faire.
Still have unanswered questions? Send an email to the webmaster at email@example.com.
To see a wrap-up of last year's event, visit: