HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
just what happened to me when i was 14

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
just what happened to me when i was 14
b45r

Post just what happened to me when i was 14 Reply with quote
wasnt in IL but i just wanted to share my experience. both these storys took place in a small town called platte city in MI. (have some family there in MI, was visiting them) I know of no storys behind what happened or anything.

first place was an old gravel road that the city keeps up right in the heart of the downtown area.(the whole town looks like the buildings in the woodstock square, old) and my cousin knew of the "haunting" there. so he said to go there at midnight. so we did and stood in the middle of the gravel road. and you could very distinctly hear a horse and carriage come at you and go through you and go away from you.

second place was a old run down house that stood in the middle of a cornfield. all the furniture was still there. but there were 4 of us that went in to the house. right when we walked in my oldest cousin ran up the stairs to be a jerk. the other 3 of us just stood there and listened as he walked in the upstairs hallway. next thing we heard was him screaming and hitting the ground outside. he said he saw a lady coming at him in the hallway and he jumped out the window. broke his arm. thats as far as we got into the house cause we had to take him home.
Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Grim Blade

Post Reply with quote
Very interesting story! When was that occurred? So, is there more story or what? Idea
Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Reply with quote
Well, Grim, they could only return one more time. Maybe they were saving that experience for another outing.
His cousin only had Two arms! (I assume)

Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: