HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Ghost orbs

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Ghost orbs
Grim Blade

Post Ghost orbs Reply with quote
Someone snapped a photo of a lady at the old church as she was making an announcement on stage where the orbs were moving around her. Can you see in the picture?

HalloweenMaster's Top Horror Lists
Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Orbs at Ravens Grin Inn Reply with quote
I saw two of them with the naked eye at the back of the wine celar a few years ago during a tour. There was a small white one leading a larger orange one up the trim board around the stairs, they were inch-worming , one moved , then the other moved the same distance inspiring the movement of the other an equal distance.
The white leading orb got to be about 6 feet high on the woodwork, then floated off of the board, floated in mid-air for a second or two then went around the corner out of sight after going up the center of the stairs leading out of the room.
the larger orange orb followed in the same pattern and mannerisms a second or two behind the first one.

Another time a man was standing beside me in the wine cellar with a camera hanging around his neck on a strap. The lights were not turned all the way up in the wine cellar but you could still see from one end of the room to the other 31 feet away.
"Look, there's an orb!" I said as I pointed to it floating right infront of us maybe 5 feet away.
He picked his camers off of his chest, aimed and took it's picture!
Maybe these things happen here because of the dolomite rock the room is carved from and made of, dolomite has alot of magnesium in it, maybe it acts like a big storage battery for "Energy"?
This is one theory that is out there. I don't know one rock from another,

Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: