HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The Haunting In Connecticut

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Halloween / Horror Movies View previous topic
View next topic
The Haunting In Connecticut
Horror Flicks

Post The Haunting In Connecticut Reply with quote
So, is it going to be any good? Thoughts? Anyone else miss "Haunting" on Discovery?

Based on a chilling true story, Lionsgate's The Haunting In Connecticut charts one family's terrifying, real-life encounter with the dark forces of the supernatural. When the Campbell family moves to upstate Connecticut, they soon learn that their charming Victorian home has a disturbing histroy; not only was the house a transformed funeral parlor where inconceivable acts occurred, but the owner's clairvoyant son Jonah served as a demonic messenger, providing a gateway for spiritnal entities to crossover.

Now unspeakable terror awaits, when Jonah, the boy who communicated with the powerful dark forces of the supernatural, returns to unleash a new kind of horror on the innocent and unsuspecting family.
Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Which part of Connecticut Very Happy

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
It was located in Southington, CT.

LupusGrenwych wrote:
Which part of Connecticut Very Happy

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Southington goes to the Waterbury facility ^_^

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Yes. Very Happy

LupusGrenwych wrote:
Southington goes to the Waterbury facility ^_^

Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Back with the update. Very Happy

This ghost flick, based on "true events", will be released sooner than planned. Instead of a mid-summer haunting of the theaters, Lionsgate has decided to release it on March 27th, 2009. The plot revolves around a family's move to a new house - a former mortuaryand their subsequent ordeal with the supernatural.

Trailer:
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/10/15/exclusive-the-haunting-in-connecticut-trailer-premiere

Movie Info:
www.blood-disgusting.com/film/1035
Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
I'm planning to see this movie next weekend with my girlfriend.

I'll let you know how good this movie it is!
Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Ok, I just saw it, and frankly, it's super predictable and lame. Every stereo typical horror scene is in this thing from the family who "refuses" to move, no matter how much the house is haunted, too... the hot chick is being attacked in the shower.

Very predictable, no surprises, played out plot line. If you must see it, I recommend saving the money and waiting to rent the thing. It has scary images in it, but the movie itself is "blah". Just my 2 cents. Laughing
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
markspencer

Post Reply with quote
I've seen the movie. It's awsome, recommend it !

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:59 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Halloween / Horror Movies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: