HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Ghost Hunting and Milkshakes

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Ghost Hunting and Milkshakes
Horror Flicks

Post Ghost Hunting and Milkshakes Reply with quote
Do you like Ghost Hunting/ Do you like Milkshakes? Well, they have a show for you. Currently in post production in Austin, Texas, Ghost Hunting and Milkshakes is a show from Alex Parrish, David J. Neff and Aaron Bramley. This Blog will be the home base for updates and new videos from the show. On the show they will be investigating supposed hauntings in central TX. At the end of every show they will determine (based on the amount of evidence obtained) who will be the episodes vitcor. Will it be Alex, our Ghost-savvy believer? Or will it be David, our skeptic and non-believer? The loser will provide the winner with a victory milkshake from one of Austin's favorite venues.
Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Here's a Texas Ghost Story. Reply with quote
As many of the ghost stories I know, they just walked up to me as I stood infront of my haunted house and told me what they experienced, the people walked of course, not the story.
A woman college professor from Texas took a small vacation looking for ghostly evidence or encounters at a supposidly haunted bed & breakfast.
Nothing happend. She remained a skeptic, an very smart woman who only believes what she can see herself.
The next day she was lecturing her students and they were talking about ghostly encounters and she told them about seeing and finding nothing at the bed & breakfast and how she would not even consider believing in such things until a ghost might present themselves to her.
The room had large glass doors at the back which opened up into the dining room when everyone had just eaten before they sat down for this lecture/disscussion.
As she stood facing the dining room some of the dirty plates on the table began floating up off of the table! Then they moved slowly through the air horizontally awhile, then crashed to the floor getting everyone's attention now , of course!
All of this happened in a very well lit room. She said a few of the students saw it all happen too.
"Hello Ms. Believer, glad to have you on-board!"

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: