HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
RUTGERS-NEWARK sighting?

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
RUTGERS-NEWARK sighting?
Frightknight

Post RUTGERS-NEWARK sighting? Reply with quote
Greetings all:

This happened to me about I would say..seven years ago. I was on the Newark, NJ RUTGERS UNIVERSITY campus located on University Ave. It was Halloween night and I had just finished attending a Halloween party at their Student Center. There are numerous levels to the center and since the party ended a little before midnight the "upper levels" were empty. They have a few couches up there for students to sit down on but for the most part that portion of the student center is for the faculty and their offices. Which might I add are abandoned and locked tight after 6:00 PM everyday.

So, I had to wait for someone that was coming to meet me and decided to sit upstairs. I took the elevator up and as I came off I caught a glance of someone rounding one of the halls up there heading towards the "couch area." As I rounded the corner coming into the area to my surprise no one was there. I remember thinking "How the heck can someone move THAT fast?" So I walked around the perimeter where the offices were. The bathrooms had been locked that late at night. And as I said there was NO STAFF in the building. To this day, I have no idea who that figure was that I saw upstairs in that building. It creeps me out just talking about it again.
Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: