HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
went to many different places only 1 was truely haunted

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places View previous topic
View next topic
went to many different places only 1 was truely haunted
b45r

Post went to many different places only 1 was truely haunted Reply with quote
went to Algonquin cemetery, saw nothing. went to square barn road at midnight, saw nothing. went to mount tharbor cemetery, saw nothing. went to ryders woods, saw nothing. went to the YMCA in crystal lake, saw nothing. went to the park covered in bridge trails, and i did capture one orb in a photo but that was it. but there was one place we found and have been back to 3 times so far. going again soon. it is bloods point cemetery on bloods point road in belvidere/cherry valley. there were 2 haunted places on bloods point road. and one right off of bl point road. the road sign for bloods point road actually says bl point rd. at some of the intersections. but anyways, our first trip there i was on the phone with a friend getting mapquest directions. i we spoke to each other just before i pulled up to the cemetery and when i went to say goodbye the phone was dead. so everyone looked at their phones and they were all dead too. it was kinda creepy. but thats all that happened the first trip.
the second trip was the scare. we were in the cemetery and then we all heard a very loud noise. cant describe it except by making it sound dumb and saying it really did sound like a ghost growl you'd see in a movie. so we got scared and took off.
third trip we went in came out of the cemetary and thought it wasn't scary this time since we were there for the third time in a week. but we all got in the car and the windows were fogged up. no big deal, turn on the heat, roll the windows down a bit right? wrong. it wouldn't go away. we were wiping it with a sock ok. and no one touched the sunroof with their hands. but when we wiped the fog off the sunroof, 2 hand prints appeared because the fog came back instantly. none of our hand prints matched, we checked. kinda creepy.
i do belive that bloods point is truely haunted, and so far of the 3 times we have been there, none of my photos have developed properly except one photo inside a old shed, but its off the cemetery property technically. so maybe thats why it worked there? only thing i can think of.

ok so theres also 2 more spots nearby that are supposed to be haunted, the bridge that goes over some traintracks. heard 2 different storys about it. none were true. supposed to put your car in neutral and it should roll to the other side, not true. and off of another story your supposed to turn it off and it should NOT restart, not true.

ok so the third spot is on a road called sweeny road. its supposed to be a old satanic church......yea its destroyed. only one wall of the foundation stands and theres a few bolders around it. we didnt find it scary at all. but on sweeny road there are a few creepy things. theres a clearly still wanted to be noticed sign on a fence that says CAUTION, BLASTING AREA, as if its used as a bomb testing area. and theres a bridge where the train tracks go over the road that just looks creepy.
Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
b45r

Post Reply with quote
well me and 3 friends went back to bloods point last night and noticed that someone stole the blasting area sign off the fence. stupid kids. but theres another one up the road further. but anyway, we all went into the graveyard and didnt see or feel anything until a jeep went by our car and then turned into the owners driveway......so we were kinda hiding and walking close to the woods to be hidden in the shadows. we were all spread at least 20 feet apart, and we all heard someone whisper into our ears "get out". it was clear as day that it was someone right behind me whispering it. but we all heard the same thing and were not close to each other. but maybe whoever whispered for us to get out had a purpose, to help us....because as soon as we heard that we ran to the car and took off down bloods point road. and a cop passed us coming the other way....theres no way the jeep called to cops that fast. its in the middle of nowhere and we were almost out by the time the people in the jeep were getting out of their car. so was it a warning? i dont know.

then we went to the church which i dont think too many people know about, cause we were walking out and 2 cars pulled into the parking place. we all hid in the grass and they all walked down to the wooden bridge on sweeny road. is that one supposed to even be haunted? it just looks creepy to me. but thats it. so we got in our car and headed in the bridge direction. the kids were hiding so i drove real slow...lol. but the jeep showed up.....and was going the opposite direction. we saw the jeep braking near the other kids cars so i turned around to see the jeep closer. as i was pulling up the jeep took off and i followed. jeep put on turn signal right, so did i. jeep reallly turned left, so did i. jeep pulled into first driveway they could. i pulled into the second and turned around. the jeep just sat in the driveway until i passed and i speed ahead. jeep follows. i pull into a driveway over a hill so the jeep couldnt see us pull in and turn off the lights. jeep flys over the hill and sees us. he put on his turn signal as if to point us out, but kept going. i backed out of the driveway, and the jeep was gone....was it a ghost jeep? i dont think so, just some other kids like us playing games. but they did dissapear real good. but was it the jeep from the house......i dont know.
Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
THE AD PROJECT

Post Similar Experience Reply with quote
Damn, your experiences sounded exactly like my group of friend's when we were investigating Cuba Road/Rainbow Road. We have alot of similarities in what happened to us over there. We actually got this picture when we went inside White Cemetery on Cuba Road. What do you think?

When we got inside through the back fence, one of my friends said they saw something standing by the headstone. As he said that, the four of us turned to run, but before I did, I took this picture. If you open it up with a program that you can zoom in with, you can see it more clearly. Also, there appears to be a white orb towards the left side of the photo.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
b45r

Post add on Reply with quote
just wanted to add on that the last time we went out to bloods point we were just looking for any more areas to explore. we found a abandoned house on bloods point road. whatever you do, dont try to drive up the gravel driveway. its cut off by a deep ditch. you have to park by the road and jump the ditch. if your leaving the cemetery on bloods point rd, its on the right hand side. nothing happened inside the house when we were there, but i think further investigation in needed, well go back when it gets warm out again. and theres a small barn with some crap in it and i riding lawn mower. we tried to hot wire it, it tried to turn over but wouldnt start. the door to the basement is locked from the inside. but theres a small enterence to the basement inside the house. just thought id add that on for anyone interested in the bloods point area.
Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
hauntingwego2008

Post Abandon home on bloods point rd Reply with quote
Hey b45r I want to let you know that the other day we went to see the cemetery on Bloods Point Rd during the day and we saw the abandon house so we dedcided to come back at night and check it out so we went to the abandon house last night on the 20th of April and we had a bunch of people with us in 2 cars and I dropped off my son and 2 friends to hang out in the house to scare a friend and then we went by the cemetery and it was locked so we didnt go in and we went back to the house and everyone got out of the car and my son and his friends made a noise and the guy we were scaring stopped and said someone is livng there and we cant go in but it was my son and his friends. There are alot of gang signs inside and a friend went in the basement and the basement is flooded and they went upstairs and he scared my son and ex-husband when he throw something in there. He scared the rest of us and we ran out of the house. The area looks creepy especially the dead trees in the front near the street and there is now a way to drive up to the house. We didnt go into the barns because we were all chicken and decided to make it for another night. We are more then happy to get with you guys and we can all go out there. We are part of the Jaycees and we were actually checking it out thinking it would be an awesome place for a haunted house.
Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:12 am View user's profile Send private message
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
I IS TROLL, BLEARGH!

Sorry Razz

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mudflapp

Post Re: add on Reply with quote
b45r wrote:
and theres a small barn with some crap in it and i riding lawn mower. we tried to hot wire it, it tried to turn over but wouldnt start. the door to the basement is locked from the inside. but theres a small enterence to the basement inside the house. just thought id add that on for anyone interested in the bloods point area.

trying to steal the boogeyman's lawn mower... tsk tsk! I keep my jet ski out at a small farm my family owns. THAT HOUSE IS SITS EMPTY TOO! oOOooOOH! Thats on bunker hill road also. OoOooOH spooky!!!! Please, dont hot wire my jet ski.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Warning! Reply with quote
Old houses and barns might have wells or cisterns near them or even inside of them. Would someone be able to find a rope to throw to you if the ground gave under your feet and the well swallowed you up?
There might be water in the well or not either way it won't be fun nor easy getting back out, many were designed like the old coke bottle shape they get wider as they go deeper so someone could shine a light down there and not see you if you were off to the side.
Sometimes these things ended up being in a crawlspace under a house as the original house had additions built onto it.
I used to work in alot of basements and crawlspaces, I really don't miss it.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
b45r

Post Reply with quote
alright. its been a few years. but im planning a trip back to bl pt soon. as for your jetski, id love to hotwire that thing too Razz and as for the wells, yes, one must be very careful and always travel in a group for this reason in unexplored areas.

so ive heard and read up that FEARnet called bl pt one of the top 10 scariest roads in America in 2009! thats awsome! ha ha. gotta check the place out again.

on another note. when i found that abandoned house on bl pt road there was not a single piece of graffiti or vandalism. not one month later i went back after posting about my finding. there was graffiti everywhere. i frown upon those who vandalized the area. an entire wall was pulled out with a vehicle it appeared. its very sad that people feel the need to destroy or deface these places. i will not be posting any more findings for this reason. the whole house is gone now. destroyed, demoed. good job idiots.
Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 am View user's profile Send private message
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Pointing Out "Things" can make that happen. Reply with quote
I remember The Tribune in their Sunday magazine had pictures of "The Oldest Living Thing In Illinois". IT was a gnarled tree clinging to the face of a sheer cliff. It was estimated to be some incredible age . like 1,200 Yrs.? A few days later vandals had sawed it off.
I feel very sure that had it not been in the newspaper, it would have survived very well without chainsaw teeth ripping into it.
Most of luckily seem to have some values, possibly ingrained via our childhood experiences as metered by our parents.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: