HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
2011 October Ghost

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
2011 October Ghost
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post 2011 October Ghost Reply with quote
On a very busy Friday night this October, the first room was full of customers, my Wife, Jessica walked into the room and said,"A man in the next room has to talk to you."
"?"
I abandoned my patrons to find a man and his little Daughter waiting for me in the kitchen.
He needed to know if we had a special effect here at Ravens Grin of a little girl with dark hair wearing a purple dress and wearing white gloves who would disappear?
"No we don't."
Daddy had stepped around a corner, leaving his Daughter behind for just a moment when she saw such a little girl as described here. She wasn't afraid of her ... until she noticed the little girl wearing purple had no reflection in the mirror right there on the wall!
Of all the former tennents of this property one man who lived upstairs about 28 years ago did say he thought he would see a little girl out of the corner of his eye once and awhile zipping across an open doorway or such.
A few years ago Jessica heard a little girl laughing in the house behind her as she stood in the open South door...
It's a "Haunted", haunted house (original definition)

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: