HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Recent Strangeness Here!

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Recent Strangeness Here!
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Recent Strangeness Here! Reply with quote
"I really don't want to hear the haunted history of the house, I have been here three times, we just want the scares!"
I can do request house tours when it is not busy , like now, so I did what she requested and she was saying she was happy and the show that I put on for them was what she had asked for.
Of course I still don't know "All of the Story"....?
The "Boyfriend" really DIDNOT want to be here. Scared? Macho- Endangered? Above it all?
He never said one word the whole time!? Is he mute? No. A foreigner? No Comprendo-English?
He also never smiled or laughed or even smirked! (Bad Drugs?) No. I don't think so.
He participated VERY slightly when at all, which was close to never.
I did get some slight (Albeit highly controlled) fearful reactions from him from which he jumped right back into his "I am carved from Stone "-mode. (But I "Got" HIm!)
He hoped "She" hadn't noticed.. I think.
When she entered the Fear-DeGausser alone I asked him if he wanted to go in there with her?(I has held 12 adults)
He just looked at me and stood there, unmoving. I waited the appropriate time and then looking at his pretty girlfriend I said , "Well, would you , maybe, I should ...(Go in the chamber with her) Still no reaction of any kind from him. "I guess not." Speaking of what I was not going to do, go in with his girlfriend, alone.
She was laughing, reacting to things , having a great, NORMAL time here.
I have no clue as to what his agenda was other than to immitate a fence post? A fully clothed fence post that moves around some....when dealing with the public, you will never will have ever have "seen It All". (Something I re-learn a few times each year)

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post then recently... Reply with quote
He was here, outside of my house, just looking at it almost 20 years ago, never got to come in , he was only 10 years old, now he came back with his family and went through! Had a great time!
I asked him at the end of their tour if it lived up to his festering expectations of the last 20 years?

We was very happy and vocal about the experience!!!
we aim to please! (Got the scope set, zeroed -in.)

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: