HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
looking for volontere actors for a free haunted house

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Haunted Attraction Headhunter View previous topic
View next topic
looking for volontere actors for a free haunted house
booshell10

Post looking for volontere actors for a free haunted house Reply with quote
hello my name is michelle looking for volontere actors for our free haunted house. its not huge but it does scare . since we make no one pay that means we cant pay no one . have a hard time to find ppl who will cone like they say or to do the job of scaring like they should. i know its a bit to ask but its for the fun and scares in . also if anyone is good on setups and makeup would be a great help to thank u michelle

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bloodpaws

Post Location? Reply with quote
You didn't give a city or anything. If I lived near by I might do it.
Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
booshell10

Post Reply with quote
Live in south beloit il.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
booshell10

Post Reply with quote
If helps any or if anyone has came to see us we started in machesney park. Just the front porch then to a grave yard and on to around the yard. We had moved to beloit and did hole yard there also making small shacks for sceens and made the paper. Now we are back in il. In south beloit and have done a year here already and made it in 2 news papers. Like i said we make buildings for sceens fogger lights strobes prop tons of costumes the works. We do it for everyone but mostly for the ones who cant afford to go to the big haunts. I remember i was one of those kids but loved haunted house everything about them but mostly the thrill of the scare. So we had to bring that to the people like me love it but just cant afford it. I know its a bit to ask people to donate time for this but its worth it . So anyone whos willing to help out its great and thank you

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
booshell10

Post Reply with quote
still looking for volunteers for our haunted house. really needed the help and its not cheesy even thou its free. you can look us up on youtube.com under terror of indigo or terror of indigo south beloit come on and lend a hand . kids and familys need some fun on halloween and some just cant afford haunted house so lets give them some fun and scares please

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Haunted Attraction Headhunter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: