HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The Legend that wouldn't die....

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
The Legend that wouldn't die....
Mudflapp

Post The Legend that wouldn't die.... Reply with quote
It's baaaaaaack. My step-mom called and said there's a haunt in Chicago, tickets are $100, its in the candy factory from the Batman movie, if you can make it to the top you'll get your money back. No one ever makes it to the top she says, "because they pick you up and take you back down, and really scare the crap out of you!"

During all this madness I could only ask, what the website? Do they have a Facebook? How did you hear about this? To which her response was a lady at work told her about it, and that ladies friend told her about it.... No one ever has a name do they? I like how these mythical haunts stretch from year to year, they're really like a Sasquatch sighting anymore. 100 bucks to get in, wow.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BIGGUN

Post Reply with quote
I find that hard to believe. It would advertised everywhere.
Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: