HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
$50 for a haunt?! disgusted

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
$50 for a haunt?! disgusted
thecurse

Post $50 for a haunt?! disgusted Reply with quote
I dont care, im putting you on blast for being downright disgusting. I just read on here that Creppy Hallow in Frankfort is charging $50 for their house, a hay ride, and a short paintball zombie thing. Now i went their 2 years ago, on the Thursday before halloween expecting it to be packed, and no one was there besides my group and 2 others. Didnt go last year becasue they raised prices, and even then i thought it was too much, but i drove by it a few times, and really didnt see too many cars in the parking lot. So, i can only assume that they lost money the first two years and are now trying to make up for it by charging this insane price tag, which might....might last you 35-40 minutes of fun.

I was already talking to my sister a few weeks ago about making a trip out there with her kids and some other friends, but now seeing that it will be $200 for a family of 4 to go to this thing, not a chance in the world i will be going to this.

you should be ashamed at yourselves, you really should. i hope your landscaping business does really well the rest of the year, because with prices like that expect crickets in your parking lots this season.
Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster

Post Reply with quote
Yes, it's pretty sad. Unfortunately, more and more events are popping up just like it... where they charge a crazy admission fee, then they don't provide a reasonable entertainment value.

I went to the one your were talking about and I expected soooo much more for my money. I think their high admission fee last year worked against them, though. I was there on a Saturday night in the middle of the month (10/19) and I saw maybe 30-50 customers the entire time.

Adam Drendel
Webmaster of HauntedIllinois.com
"The Internet's Only Exclusive Directory of Illinois Haunted Attractions"
Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:51 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thecurse

Post Reply with quote
Blood Shed $25, Terror Trails $21, Zombie Paintball $21, Scaryland $12, Coffin Ride $12

Isnt a coffin ride where you lay down and the coffin shakes? Really, $12 for that?

One person to enjoy this event is $91.

Please stop.
Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster

Post Reply with quote
Yes, it just keeps getting more and more expensive every year. When will it stop? Rolling Eyes

Adam Drendel
Webmaster of HauntedIllinois.com
"The Internet's Only Exclusive Directory of Illinois Haunted Attractions"
Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:10 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: