HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Ghosts, Vampires, and Witches

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Ghosts, Vampires, and Witches
hauntmaster

Post Ghosts, Vampires, and Witches Reply with quote
I, myself, believe in ghosts, vampires, and witches.

But not the stereotype of each.

WITCHES: No, they may not fly around on brooms, but some people do practice witchcraft.

VAMPIRES: I believe there are people who do drink blood, but not the whole afraid of light, turn into a bat thing. Like some Gothics, Satanics, Suicides, etc. prefer called themselves as vampires.

GHOSTS: This is a stretch, but I think them not as dead human beings, but as an entire species of their own.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
fangoria

Post Reply with quote
What did you mean by that "species at their own?"

I do got it about witches and vampires, BUT ghosts?

How would you explain the fact that some people see ghosts as say a dead family member or a historical figure or something like that? Do we maybe project what we want them to be when we do happen to catch a glimpse?
Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Reply with quote
Many see ghosts after funearls when they are in a very sad, morbid frame of mind.
If they see a ghost of the loved one they just witnessed being buried , maybe this provides them with some degree of some kind of comfort?
When people not depressed or in a morbid frame of mind suddenly sees an obvious ghost, in broad daylight...Then you really wonder now don't you?
I have been told a ton of ghost stories since I was a kid and more since I have owned this haunted house.
I tend to believe most of the people telling me their stories.
I said "Most", not all.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:47 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: