HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ADAM'S STORY new info

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
ADAM'S STORY new info
Gatekeeper7

Post ADAM'S STORY new info Reply with quote
Please read, READ ONLY! ADAMS STORY. THANKS , MIKE

Last edited by Gatekeeper7 on Thu May 25, 2006 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue May 23, 2006 1:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Cpt Satan

Post Reply with quote
We can help if you'd like. Smile

Maybe Adam can be in it like this
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/CptSatan333/TW%2006%20DR%20rehearsal/IMG_9722.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/CptSatan333/TW%2006%20DR%20rehearsal/IMG_9707.jpg

Tue May 23, 2006 2:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
Jim.

You and the the rest of the Irwins, read my post again. The characters in the stoey will be played by the real life characters from the Haunt Industry.
So HELL YEAH! You can help, by being Capt. Rufus T. Satan, who better than the Captian himself...

Mike

p.s. ADAM looks so dreamy eyed in pic #2, I'm sure he'll be a hit with ladies as Count Drendela...

Tue May 23, 2006 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster

Post Reply with quote
Good grief! All of these "wonderful" pictures of me. Rolling Eyes In the future, I've got to learn to stay behind the camera and not in front of it!!! Shocked

Adam Drendel
Webmaster of HauntedIllinois.com
"The Internet's Only Exclusive Directory of Illinois Haunted Attractions"
Tue May 23, 2006 5:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
This is going to be kickass!

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Tue May 23, 2006 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
I can't wait.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by LordOfGotham on Wed May 24, 2006 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue May 23, 2006 9:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Wow, a movie out of it... interesting... Im in.

Wed May 24, 2006 2:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ken Spriggs

Post hmm Reply with quote
Ice Pick Rick at your service!!!!!!!

Very Happy

Wed May 24, 2006 2:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
For an idea of how this kind of project looks on a doable budget, take a look at sockbaby.com

Wed May 24, 2006 9:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ZIGGY

Post Reply with quote
ummmmmmmmmmm, does this mean that CLETUS CAN HELP

pretty please with sugar and whip cream PIE ON TOP

I'm from Tulsa Bi***es
Thu May 25, 2006 9:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
Please read the READ ONLY!!! ADAMS STORY post. Thanks!

Thu May 25, 2006 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Uk~KlOwNz

Post Reply with quote
dam missed out on this one Sad

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Many Years Ago... Reply with quote
One busy March night when numerous haunters were coming to see The Ravens Grin in far away and desolete Mutt Carnal, Illinoids, a car pulled up and I was told the four guys in that car were documentary film makers and for the last year or two they had been spending all of their available free time "haunting" a particulair haunted celebrity (who owned and did October haunts on the east coast area) because they thought he was "Where it was AT!?" or something like that?
As they were pulling a bunch of their cameras out of their car , shouldering them (ready to go elephant poaching boys?) I told them to put the cameras back into their car , there will be no filming here, tonight.
They purchased tickets anyway.
From the moment I opened the front door to let them inside they were acting like as if this was a Martian spaceship and they were all regular call-ins to Coast to coast radio!! Eyes wide open, heads rotating, trying to take it all in, jabbering compliments and "Gee-Whizzes"!!!
As they later drove off into the highway system and gone forever from here (they live Real far away) Jim's "Mr. Ego" whispered a nasty in my ear:"I wonder if they now are kicking themselves because after this night they realise they just spent the last year or two following the wrong guy around!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
(I can be So Nasty! ) Then it was time to replace Mr. Ego, back into his furr-lined cobalt steel sound-proof holding cell (Amazing how someone who acts So Big can be put into a container that is so small!)
He didn't put up a fight, he went very peacefull, relaxed in the knowledge that his excessiveness really didn't hurt or pizz off anyone because it awl took voice inside of just my own head. (Til now , years later)
I never did hear anything about any documentary coming out about that other guy ...??
And I am Sure that we all would have heard about it...from his Mr. Ego (Who seems to have a key to it's own cell.) Or maybe his model just isn't sound-proof?

Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: