HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bloody Mary

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Urban Legends View previous topic
View next topic
Bloody Mary
Night Hawk

Post Bloody Mary Reply with quote
Id have to say this would be my all time favorite urban legend because its the only one i found scary lol

Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hallowtim

Post Reply with quote
I love that story....

I have driven out by the Ressurection Cemetery many times.....

The willowbrook was always a fun place to check out.....

My dad use to make deliveries there, and when it was the Ol' henry (something like that).

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
That's Resurrection Mary, Hallowtim.

I like this take on Bloody Mary:

Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post A phone call from years ago... Reply with quote
"Ravens Grin Inn.."
"This is the haunted house?"
"Yes it is."
"I have a story to tell you about Ressurection cemetary and the woman ghost there."
"OK." (I guess since I have a haunted house I am the clearing house for all of these related and sometimes unrelated stories people need to tell.?)
"My Dad worked there in the cemetary many years ago, he worked with two other guys, the one guy always got real nervous once the sun started to set.
My Dad and the other guy decided to play a trick on the nervous guy. One of them put a sheet over themself and squatted down on the running board of the old work truck on the passenger side.
As the sun began to set and the cemetary shadows grew longer the nervous guy turned his head just as the sheeted man rose up into veiw.
"WOW!" He jerked the steering wheel. left the road and the truck hit the steel bars of a fancy tomb, breaking some of them.
"Oh, no! We could be fired for this!"
Her Dad and crew had an old fashioned blow torch and a pair of leather gloves and a bucket of water. They heated the broken bars,put on the gloves, stuck the leather gloves into the water and then quickly grabbed the red hot bars , hand-forming them back together..but not "perfectly".
There were some imprints left there of the grip it took to make this happen, later a story about Grave Yard Mary's ghost seen screaming , yanking on the bars because her ghost didn't know that she was dead, she was trying to get out!
(I had heard this story before about the "fingerprints" left in the bars by a ghost!, more proof!?
Not quite.)

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Bloody Virgin Mary returns from the dead? Laughing
Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Urban Legends All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: