HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
SHOE FACTORY ROAD HOUSE IS GONE

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places View previous topic
View next topic
SHOE FACTORY ROAD HOUSE IS GONE
mattyo

Post SHOE FACTORY ROAD HOUSE IS GONE Reply with quote
i went there tonight and it was demolished. the only thing left is the barn and siloh across the street. the 18 wheeler that used to be in the barn is also gone. so basically what is left is the siloh, barn, house with crushedd doll, and some other creepy things
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Skitzo

Post Reply with quote
Yep.... They tore it down about 4 months ago I think. I pass by it on my way to work, at 8am they were not even started. On my way home at about 4pm it was almost completely down, and there was a rather large crowd gathered across the street on the sidewalk to see it go. Also that semi truck in still actually there once or twice a week. Actually I'm pretty sure the old wooden barn is torn down as well, but that newer looking metal barn thing is still there with the house.
Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Undead_wolfy

yeah. I was watching them tear it down one day ;;. My first haunting visit and they fuck it up. (my friends and I never got the courage to go to the second floor) I blame it on all the rich condos across the street -.-''

Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
mxeddie

Post Reply with quote
Did you go to the barn? the old barn is behind that huge metal one, nad there are little sheds/shacks in the trees there, look closely or go in them, very creepy. the family is supposed to be buried near that silo.
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: