HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Ever heard of "Hauntown"?

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Ever heard of "Hauntown"?
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Ever heard of "Hauntown"? Reply with quote
I haven't been there yet, we saw it on the map, it's very small, it's in eastern Iowa, north of Clinton, I think?
Want to hear the scary origins of a town named after the "Haun" family?
Whoops! just gave it all away!
Silly huh? Haun Town.
The map had it as Hauntown.?

Sort of silly like a few years ago as I was in the Millegeville, Ill. Casey's and a stranger walked up to me, asked me if I owned The Ravens Grin Haunted House?
Then he stood there showing me his driver's license saying "You should buy my house."

"?????"
"Look at my address."
666 Bloody Gulch Road
The house was for sale, he said when he moved in he didn't believe in God, now (then) he was very close to completing his semiary studies to become a full preacher, because of the frightening supernatural things he experienced in that house!
He said the address came to be around 1905 with the discovery of the bloody, murdered body of a young Bible salesman in the ditch across from what is now his house!
The conversation concerning his plans and the impending sale got pretty confusing after that....

Then I was told about a JC? Haunted House located on "Devil's Glen Road".
It was in a barn, they were stealing Ghalager's act smashing real farm animal's organs on a big table with a wooden circus mallet.......
I always wondered who got to clean that mess up?
They called their haunt"The Hospital"

Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: