HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Actor looking for a haunt in Central Illinois

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Haunted Attraction Headhunter View previous topic
View next topic
Actor looking for a haunt in Central Illinois
Ripper

Post Actor looking for a haunt in Central Illinois Reply with quote
I was formerly an actor at Creature's Crypt in Bloomington, IL and am looking for somewhere to work this season. I have done some building and makeup, but primarily acting.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:56 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
dover

Post Reply with quote
You are welcome to come to Pontiac and join Henry Street Horrors. We don't open until the 17th but we could use help with construction/painting until then. We are a pretty loose group of volunteers and would be happy to add to our cast. For the most part the builders are the actors are the prop guys and soforth. We are way past the point of room/theme design so you will have to play a character that fits in with one of the areas that we already have planned. If you are interested in more information send me an e-mail at ben@diazsignart.com or stop by the 4H park any Saturday or Sunday afternoon from now til the 17th. We are having an informational meeting for all new and returning volunteers on Oct 5th at noon, and on Oct. 11th (tentative) we are gonna take a trip to one of the other local haunts (haven't decided which we went to Spider Hill last year).
Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Binky

Post A Haunt Home Reply with quote
Shotgun Manor is in Sullivan. That is about an hour away from you. We would welcome you into the folds of our crew. Our sponsoring organization, the Sullivan AmBucs create independence for people with disabilities. We are a volunteer haunt, but there are MANY benefits. If you are interested, please visit,

www.shotgunmanor.com

and click on CREW for more details.

Thanks from a Pinkie Friend,

Gerald "Binky" Wood

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
haunteddungeon

Post Reply with quote
We are holding a meeting in Rantoul, IL for actors to work in the 2009 version of the Rantoul Haunted Dungeon. There will be an informational meeting held on Sunday, September 13th starting at 5:00 PM. The address is 128 E. Sangamon Ave., Rantoul, IL 61866.

You can also email me at haunteddungeon@gmail.com
Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mad Doctor

Post Mad Doctor looking for new office space Reply with quote
I have been unemployed since Creatures Crypt closed. I am in the market for fresh patients, sharp scapels, and tons of blood. If you can use a slightly deranged doctor, let me know.
Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Haunted Attraction Headhunter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: