HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Rob Zombie's H2

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Halloween / Horror Movies View previous topic
View next topic
Rob Zombie's H2
Horror Flicks

Post Rob Zombie's H2 Reply with quote
H2 is being filmed outside Atlanta. A person was contacted about using some of his props for a scene in the movie taking place out front of a Halloween store. They are using his Animatronic witch, fake tree stumps, flicker lantern, 20' foot spider web with spider, cauldron, and a bunch of pumpkins.

This was where the film taking the scene outside.

Rob Zombie with Caroline Williams (TCM 2) on the set of H2.

More pics coming soon! Very Happy
Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
A couple haunters I know in Atlanta tried out to be extras for that Smile

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
You know 2 haunters in Atlanta? What are their names? Maybe I will know them, maybe not...

Anyways, Zombie will announce anytime... I will post more info and pics here anytime.

LupusGrenwych wrote:
A couple haunters I know in Atlanta tried out to be extras for that Smile

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
There are a lot of haunters in Atlanta, lol.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Hmmm. a lot of haunters in Atlanta? Very interesting...

Anyway, Zombie confirms again that H2 will not be a literal remake of the original Halloween 2; says this will very much be a film about Laurie and the aftermath of the first flick; also says that McDowell will be back in the sequel.

I really liked the first one, so I'm looking forward to see another one. I think this kind of movie only helps all Haunters get people in the mood!
Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Wayne Toth sent me an information to check this RZ's H2 flick out at Rob Zombie's H2
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
I hope I will get some pics tomorrow or the next day. Very Happy

H2 Production Notes

I don't know if this will interest many people, but I wanted to record it with everything else for future reference.

Below are dates, location and shot description that have happened from Monday, February 23rd - Tuesday, March 3rd.

Monday, Feb 23 - Wednesday Feb 25:
Dunwoody Medical Center in Dunwoody, GA as Interior of Haddonfield Hospital.

Thursday, Feb 26 and Friday, Feb 27:
At Covington. I don't know where this fits into the movie storyboard, but I remember Loomis was there in the window display.

Monday, Mar 2 and Tuesday Mar 3:
At Madison. I know they were filming "The Brackett House". And that's all I know at the moment. When I get new information, I'll pass it on... Wink
Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Ok... Finally I got 4 pics today! Very Happy

Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Who took the pictures?

Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
LupusGrenwych wrote:
Who took the pictures?

Due to privacy-protection rights, I cannot give out the name of the photographer for some reasons. I have to ask the permission from that photographer who was doing some photo work. Wink
Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
The new site is up for H2

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 - In Theaters August 28th

Daeg Faerch has been recast as young Mikey!
www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15506

By th way, I got a contact with permission from the photographer, and she only wanted me to state one name for everyone. Those photos was posted by Annabella.
Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Go-Behind-The-Scenes of Rob Zombie's Halloween 2:

www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15627
Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Ok, I am still waiting for someone to send me a link with photos of Michael Myers' mask in this H2 film.

Wanna see what his mask looks like in H2 movie? If so, then I'll post the pics and link here soon. Very Happy
Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Ok, I have a pic right now of Michael Myers' mask in H2 movie.... do you still want to see it?
Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Horror Flicks

Post Reply with quote
Well, I guess no one really wants to see pics?

Ok, a new look at Laurie in the film, along with vid posted by Tyler Mane which includes some jokey shtick about the new mask....

www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15788

However, if you want to get an idea of what the mask will really look like in H2, here's a leaked pic of the alleged mask from an earlier report. Of course, this could be a fake too for all we know...

Here's the link to view: www.thepropshopsite.com/PsychopathH2.html
Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
markspencer

Post Reply with quote
Hmmm. a lot of haunters in Atlanta? Very interesting...

Anyway, Zombie confirms again that H2 will not be a literal remake of the original Halloween 2; says this will very much be a film about Laurie and the aftermath of the first flick; also says that McDowell will be back in the sequel.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Halloween / Horror Movies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: