HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Last House On The Left (2009)

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Halloween / Horror Movies View previous topic
View next topic
Last House On The Left (2009)
Horror Flicks

Post Last House On The Left (2009) Reply with quote
Did anyone see the classic 1972 "Last House On The Left" that was directed by Wes Craven?

Well, I saw this old movie and it was okay... I did go to the theaters and the remake was okay. This is not really horror movie, but it was pretty gruesome, and it's well worth price of admission if you enjoy seeing the "bad guys" get their come-upance. I don't want to spoil it for anyone because it's still out at the theaters, but suffice it to say, its a great story, and the bad guys truly are very sorry they ever walked into "Last House on the Left". Shocked

Definitely NOT a movie for the whole family, however. There is graphic violence, gruesome scenes of carnage, and there's also a rape scene, so I would not recommend it for the little ones. It is rated "R", and probably would be a good idea to go with the "under 17 not admitted" philosphy if you plan on going to the theaters to see it. If you plan to wait for DVD, it would be advisable to restrict the viewers to persons ho would not be freaked out by blood, guts and brains. Perhaps after the little whippers are in bed would be the best time to scream "Last House On The Left".
Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Halloween / Horror Movies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: