HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Last Night's "Old" Story

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Last Night's "Old" Story
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Last Night's "Old" Story Reply with quote
As told to me by a past patron as he sat in his truck infront of my house.
He was telling his friend in the passenger seat about things in my house, he said how scared his son had been in the front room "When the ghost lady flew diagonally across the room at us on a steel cable!"
"Are you sure this was what you saw happen?'
"Of course I'm sure!"
"I have never had such a display in my house."
"Well the room was sort of dark, but we saw it!"
I think you imagined.... the steel cable......because if something looking like a woman flew across the room at the both of you , it was something I sure don't know about! (Supernatural)
There "they" go again. Giving me the credit for what they think is a special effect, that I had nothing to do with. (And nobody is sneaking into my house and making such effects either!)
And he wasn't drunk sitting there in his truck talking drunk/talk, he had driven 180 miles last night trying to see his Son's football game but had been given the wrong directions and drove all over with nothing to show for it.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Your Supernatural Experiences All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: