HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
R.I.P. Productions "Haunted Slumber Camp Massacre"

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Press Releases / Haunt Industry News View previous topic
View next topic
R.I.P. Productions "Haunted Slumber Camp Massacre"
PsychoSkull7

Post R.I.P. Productions "Haunted Slumber Camp Massacre" Reply with quote
R.I.P. Productions will present the “Haunted Slumber Camp Massacre” on Friday, July 13 and Saturday, July 14th, 2012 in Rockford, IL. Are you brave enough to spend a night in the woods and face the most intense and horrific event this summer? You have felt the terror, known the madness, lived the horror but this is the one you’ve been screaming for! Come experience FEAR like never before featuring interactive haunted house workshops, “Gorification” (featuring gruesome gore, airbrushing techniques, and hands-on demonstrations), “The Scarezone” (featuring character development and scare techniques), “Chiller Theatre” featuring “Friday the 13th” slasher movies, “Frights, Camera, Action” where you become the horror star in a slasher flick and more!

This event is open to haunted attraction actors, owners/operators and anyone interested in attending. (Must be 16 years of age or older). Cost is $35 per person which includes transportation on the “Camp Massacre Bus” (mandatory), meals, workshops, supplies and more! Visit www.trailofscreams.com (Events) for information, registration form or call 815-965-6772. Attendance is limited to the first 50 victims and the registration DEADline is July 1.

R.I.P. Productions has been hosting, organizing and facilitating seminars for haunt owners and actors throughout Illinois and Wisconsin since 2005. Each year since 2002, we have brought total fear and mayhem to Northern Illinois with the Trail of Screams, Screamatorium Haunted House and Fear Asylum Haunted House. We strive to continuously stay on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry utilizing digital technology, Hollywood-quality props and prosthetics, hosting guest appearances by professional Horror film actors and providing quality, professionalism and entertainment value to every patron.[url][/url]
Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Press Releases / Haunt Industry News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: