HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Madness on Midland shows as cancelled

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Madness on Midland shows as cancelled
Hallowtim

Post Madness on Midland shows as cancelled Reply with quote
To all the fans of my yard display 'Madness on Midland' I tried to put up everywhere where it was cancelled. I received a very nasty letters in the mailbox. I'm sorry I apologize a million times over. I am very sick. I had a slight mini-stroke earlier this year and on top of that I had to several terrible falls due to a chronic ear disorder I have. I am under a nurses care and receiving home rehab. I went through every list and stuff I knew I was on and tried to cancel the event. There may be lists that people who knew I have the even every year put it up, I have no control over this. Please, I ask that you not take this out on me. We are having another event here strictly on Halloween. My family and friends are coming here dressing up and putting some of my stuff out there and plan on making it a fun event. Its posted on Haunted Illinois as 'A Mayhem on Midland' at it says one day only. Madness on midland clearly shows cancelled. Please don't threaten me or stuff I'm sick I can't help if someone put up the event in other spots. I'm SORRY. I do this every year and it means a lot to me. Its suppose to be for fun. Its been a family tradition but do to me being sick and I guess you can call me partially worthless if you want until I recover a little, I can't get things up. My best buddy who always helps me also got out of the hospital after having heart surgery so it has been a horrible year. But a bunch of my friends and family have taken Halloween off and they are doing this A mayhem on Midland just to cheer me up. Please if you get a chance come by maybe it will make up for whom ever the people that were angry at me. I'm sorry. I'll post the info i. Remember its HALLOWEEN only

I'm listed in the directory now as 'A Mayhem on Midland' for Halloween only

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/360085454150527/

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: