HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
O"hare forest's and whats inside. . .

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places View previous topic
View next topic
O"hare forest's and whats inside. . .
BADOMENFX

Post O"hare forest's and whats inside. . . Reply with quote
Bachlor grove use to be cool! but now it got ran down by all the partiers,I myself like to go to the indian burial ground by O"hare airport, got alot of photos from that place,and not to mention it is safe in there.Alot of places I frequent I put my as# on the line.Another one is the old boyscout camp grounds by the airport also, you gotta go there at night for that one,but you can catch good stuff on film or evp's.The scouts stopped using it because they had one of those state wide get togethers at that place to earn their badges,there was hundreds of scouts and their campsite clearing was surrounde by dense woods,and from the tree lines loud chanting was heard,as the scout masters gathered up their courage and investigated they did not find a single person,but not far from the campsite they found a altar built of tomb stones w/ ceramonial carvings in the trees and on the stones themselves.The area I live in has numerous stories like this,perhaps due to the large number of satanic cults around,the forests are not safe around here after sundown and not to be taken lightly no matter how many people in your group. Triangle woods is another there are bodies pulled out on a normal basis there, Featured on MANCOWS t.v. show, when you enter you here voices from next to the paths you walk,you can just feel the evil in there,to see a spirit in there is normal not to mention the figures in black that chase you down. . .

Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Kinky.

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
unexplained_world

Post Re: O"hare forest's and whats inside. . . Reply with quote
Hi BADOMENFX,

Any chance you can contact me and let me
know of where the locations are..

I run the website - The Unexplained World,
and interested in going there and 'feeling'
what is there.

Let me know.

Thank You for the info...

Ed Shanahan

BADOMENFX wrote:
Bachlor grove use to be cool! but now it got ran down by all the partiers,I myself like to go to the indian burial ground by O"hare airport, got alot of photos from that place,and not to mention it is safe in there.Alot of places I frequent I put my as# on the line.Another one is the old boyscout camp grounds by the airport also, you gotta go there at night for that one,but you can catch good stuff on film or evp's.The scouts stopped using it because they had one of those state wide get togethers at that place to earn their badges,there was hundreds of scouts and their campsite clearing was surrounde by dense woods,and from the tree lines loud chanting was heard,as the scout masters gathered up their courage and investigated they did not find a single person,but not far from the campsite they found a altar built of tomb stones w/ ceramonial carvings in the trees and on the stones themselves.The area I live in has numerous stories like this,perhaps due to the large number of satanic cults around,the forests are not safe around here after sundown and not to be taken lightly no matter how many people in your group. Triangle woods is another there are bodies pulled out on a normal basis there, Featured on MANCOWS t.v. show, when you enter you here voices from next to the paths you walk,you can just feel the evil in there,to see a spirit in there is normal not to mention the figures in black that chase you down. . .

Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
joey c

Post Reply with quote
ohare is bad at night. During the day or at night if your a rebel the trail stops about 400ft not really sure but theres like a gate with witch stuff on there and the devil santaics are always back there at night. My friends and me always get chased it gets kinda fun it a great rush running threw a pitch black forest a night. They do some werid shit like they burn deers and animals and shit and do weird shit i dont know.
Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
joey c

Post Reply with quote
just went to that indian burial ground in norridge its pretty creepy got chases out was fun as hell
Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
joey c

Post Re: O"hare forest's and whats inside. . . Reply with quote
BADOMENFX wrote:

hey were is this place by Ohare and weres this triangle woods
Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
MIKES3

Post Reply with quote
joey c wrote:
ohare is bad at night. During the day or at night if your a rebel the trail stops about 400ft not really sure but theres like a gate with witch stuff on there and the devil santaics are always back there at night. My friends and me always get chased it gets kinda fun it a great rush running threw a pitch black forest a night. They do some werid shit like they burn deers and animals and shit and do weird shit i dont know.

I think I am going to bring my buddies out there(6 or 7 of them). There ruthless and unstopable. I'm very curious myself. There big fellas so if they cant run away. There going to run toward you.
Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Watcher

Post Reply with quote
Where exactly is this ohare haunted place?

Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
mirasoot36

Post Reply with quote
I myself am curious about where these are locate! Is there anyway you could give me directions? I would love to go at night, but now I am wondering if I will become the next satanic ritual meal....

Please e-mail me with information at mirasoot36@yahoo.com

Thanks

Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
joey c

Post Reply with quote
aaa let me see if you know were norridge is its rite as u on lawerence goin threw a big strip of forest then youll take a left and there an opening and a indian burial ground rite there
Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lostmeboy

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I wouldn't mind going out there too. I would take my two friends also... Smith and Wesson.... Laughing

Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
from07till

Post Reply with quote
the indian burial ground is called Robinson Forest Preserve in Chicago Illinois. This place is very active. Check out my site to see what we captured there. ipra-team.us

-Dave
Lead Investigator
IPRA
from07till@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
The Watcher

Post Reply with quote
Is this the place that Mancow had his crew go to, several years back?

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Alu_Rathbone

Post Reply with quote
I've been to Robinsons several times over the last year and there's been nothing... except a weird old guy talking about how he is the "care taker" of the forest there... self appointed... and he showed us two photos that were pretty cool. He claims they were of the devil... I have to find them on line cause I do not have copies of them myself... I also have some photos that I must upload from my sisters computer.

I've never heard of this place by O'Hare ... please enlighten me... any photos?
Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 am View user's profile Send private message
markspencer

Post Reply with quote
just went to that indian burial ground in norridge its pretty creepy got chases out was fun as hell

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: