HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
Gatekeeper7

Post THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story Reply with quote
The scene:

Lupus Grenwych is seated at her computer performing her moderator duties, scanning the postings of the message board on Haunted Illinois.com, looking for any thing that some Russian hooker may have tried to sneak onto the web site message board.
As she labors at her task she takes an occasional time out, just long enough to nibble on some Honey-nut-Cheerios. (Lupus does so love the taste of this little honey coated morsels of golden oats). As she continues to read and eat her little snack she begins to feel uneasy, as if someone were watching her, the feeling becomes more intense. Finally, she can no longer continue, she turns away from the computer monitor to look behind her.
There to her startled amazement stood a man but not just any man, it was he himself, the man, at least at Haunted Illinois. It was the master, the big Kahuna, it wasÖ. Adam Drendel.

(Everyone remembers Adam right, him and his warped humor. Remember April 1st kiddies.)

Lupas says to Adam;

: How long have been standing there:

Adam replies (in a voice that is low in tone, deliberate and slow in cadence, and with an eerie edge to it)

: Not long Lupus; tell me what you have in that bowl Lupus, Iím curiousÖ

Lupus speaks

: Itís a snack:

Adam says (Adam is not looking at Lupus as he speaks, his eyes are transfixed on the bowl of Honey-nut-Cheerios)

: A snack Lupus, what kind of snack:

Lupus replies

: Itís something I love more than any other, whatís it to you anyway Adam:

Adam snaps at Lupus

: Do not take that tone and attitude with me child:

Lupus fires back

: Hey! Iím your moderator, not your kid. Now Iím not telling you jack about whatís in the bowl, got it. You Dracula wanna-be. So Adam what are you going to do now, tie me up and through me in some closet?

Adam directs his eyes away from the bowl; he now is glaring at Lupus, the whites of eyes are shocked with blood, the veins in his neck begin to protrude to the point of almost tearing through the skin.

Adam now speaks in a voice driven by rage

: That is right my dear little Lupus:

Adam quickly removes his Count Dracula cape, and fashions it into a make shift rope which he casts around Lupus and the chair she is seated in, he ties the cape tightly around Lupus and the back of the chair, and briskly wheels her into an open closet, and slams the door shut, locking it with a key.

Lupus begins yelling obscenities, but to no avail. Suddenly Lupus goes eerily silent. Something has broken her tirade of cursing; it was a sound, a very familiar one to Lupusís ears. It was the sound of CrunchÖ Lupusís blood ran cold as she hears the sound again. She was in a state of shock, not wanting to believe what the sound was telling her.

Lupus is so shaken she can think of only one way to get help, she lapses into psychic communication.

She calls out, Gatekeeper7; are you there? G-7; HEAR ME!!!!

Weíll have to see what happens.

What dastardly deed is Adam doing?
Why is Lupus so up-set that she calls for Gatekeeper7?

Stay tunedÖ

* Note to Adam; I told you this would happen. MUHAHAHAAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Goodthing is I nevereat breakfastfoods... Im usally asleep at that time! Twisted Evil

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kevin Dells

Post reply Reply with quote
Im wonder why she didn't call for the other superhero,DA DA DA DAT TADA,BABYMAN! The turd weilding diapered crusader!

" When it comes to freaky people i win!"

Woods of Terror on Church Street
www.woodsofterror.com
Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:42 am View user's profile Send private message
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
MY HONEY NUT CHEERIOS! YOU BASTARD!

Laughing

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
Honey Nut Cheerios arnt for Silly Reggies......... Twisted Evil

Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Plant

Post Reply with quote
Have a little plant in your breakfast Very Happy

Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
JD, that is so wrong, lol.

I for one prefer Ferret juice. Wink

You're welcome.

Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
SCENE 2

Lupus Grenwych continues in her attempt to reach Gatekeeper7 through psychic communication. Lupus doesnít realize that Gatekeeper7 is still engaged in the activity of trying to corral his 3 herds of rabid, demented, demonic, blind, toothless, and milk less cows.

These are the same bovines that Gatekeeper7 had planed on using to destroy the Lord of Gotham and his minions; who, had unlashed an assault on the coven H.N.C.

Gothamís army had attempted to take control of the worldís supply of Honey-nut-Cheerios.
Gatekeeper7 and the coven of H.N.C. are entrusted with protecting this supply,
So when Gotham launched his attack on the covenís headquarters a war to end all wars ensued, that war; continues to rage onÖ

Lupus continues further to try and psychic link with Gatekeeper; she is beginning to feel totally over wroth, knowing that Adam is devouring her Honey-nut-Cheerios and Gatekeeper7ís non Ėresponse to her hailing is compelling her to try plan BÖ B, for Baaa Beee, as in BaBy-Man.

Thatís right, Baby Man; (Baby Man will be played by who else, Kevin Dells) Baby Man; received his training and un-natural abilities from the ancient Chinese Warlord, Fling Shit-Hi; who could take a fly out of mid-flight with a single turd.

Baby Man; was the only student of the Warlord; to ever exceed the teacher. In that Baby Man; could pitch more shit farther and faster then the master himself.
So the legend of Baby Man was born. He would be known forever as the diapered, crap flinging tyke called Baby ManÖ

Lupus begins to change her thought pattern, she psychic links to Baby Man.

Lupus thinks: Baby Man; are you out there?

Lupus feels an incoming thought.

TA TA BEE WA TA BE WAN TA

Lupus thinks back

Baby, baby Man, please help, I need your help. Adam has me locked in a closet and heís stolen my Honey-nut-Cheerios. Heís eating them, OH SHIT heís eating them all, help me Baby Man; help meÖ

Just then something snaps in Baby Mans mind. Da Lup pus tay chit??? CHEEE- ITT!

I com-ing Lup-pus. No Adam eat u chit. I fix, barry Adam in poppie cocka.

O.O. the tyke is pissed, Baby Man is going after Adam; with a promise to Lupus.
Baby Man is going to bury Adam in a dung mound.

But wait a minute, just as Baby Mans thoughts fade from Lupusís psychic link, Gatekeeper7ís thoughts start coming into her mind.

What next?

Is Lupus so hacked off at Adam that she might have Gatekeeper7 and Baby Man join forces to attack Adam.

Weíll seeÖ.

Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:13 am View user's profile Send private message
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
"This isn't going at all the way I'd planned" thought LordofGotham to himself.

The battle had become a perfect stalemate, the Magnificent Seven deadlocked with their demonic opponents from beneath Dream Reapers.

Two-Gun Dave could'nt outdraw Capt Satan- they kept shooting each other's bullets out of the air. Feng Shui was doing no better against Cousin Cletus- The martial arts master was never where the hillbilly's chainsaw fell, yet the diminutive asian couldn't get a hold on the slippery Okie from Tulsa.

Flamenveffer was out of his briefcase, the disembodied brain locked in psykokinetic struggle with Azzhole. Neither one could budge the other. Each tried to break the other's concentration with mentally projected taunts and insults. " You zmell like der kotton kandy at Zix Flaks Gret Amerika, und zound like der muzikal at der Fright Fest!" hurled Flamenveffer.

Gotham couldn't see Hanuman from his vantage point in the cockpit of Big O, and the West brothers had their hands full with the tide of goblins spewing from the hole in the earth that Satania had made when she emerged piloting Sailor Big-Death, another giant robot.

It was now mid-day, and the forces of truth and machismo had made no progess against Gatekeeper7's troops. The battlefield was strewn with the remains of DR244 and her bimbo horde.

Gotham wondered briefly why this titanic struggle had gone unnoticed by the authorities. Maybe they simply felt outclassed.

Suddenly, the giant robot in the black metal sailor suit broke off it's attack and retreated. All Gotham could sense from the mind of Satania was the panicked cry "Lupus!"

"Master Gotham" the communication channel crackled to life.

"What is it? I'm a little busy right now" responded Gotham.

"Bureau 13 has just issued an all points bulletin. Count Drendela has been sighted in Rockford. All units have been ordered to converge."

"Aarrrgggghhhhh!" Gotham was not happy. He had been so close to his goal. The truth hidden beneath DR had been just within his grasp.

Sailor Big-Death had vanished from the field. Whatever advantage Gotham could've pressed was now moot. They had to go to Rockford.

"Magnificent Seven! Withdraw! Priority alert. Disengage and bug out for Rockford. I'll give you the skinny on the way."

Gotham's allies vanished in a gust of wind and dust, leaving the defenders of Hell's gateway alone on the ruined tarmac.

"Well, don't just stand there," shouted Azzhole "get yer useless behinds movin' and patch that asphalt. Damned weenies!"

The demons grumbled and began their repairs to the Dream Reaper's property.

Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
Damn you all you draw me in with your story but yet leave me with a cliffhanger, its really pissing me off GAR I HATE YOU ALL. Come on really, need more story and soon going to go nuts. If you dont I will infect you all with flesh eating Virus and laugh as you all scream in aganizing pain.

Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:42 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
So there I was, locked in my own closet. For the first four hours I had shouted wonderful little poetic devices about castration and spike covered dildos as threats to the one who had betrayed my trust and taken what I loved. No way I was going to let him get away with this.

The direct connection with Gotham went to Hell (quite literally, he was still after those damned cows), and no telling if BabyMan would find me. I had to figure this one out on my own, or die trying.

Because no one steals my Honey Nut Cheerios.

I try to think back to all of my training, but the thought of my honey nuts being ravaged like that keeps coming into my head. 20 minutes of trying to visualize what I knew and I still can't keep my mind on track.

So I pound my head against the door in frustration. This time it actually does some good. The door creaks open, and a sliver of light stabs me right in the eye. The Count forgot to check and see if the door had locked. He hadn't turned off the music I had been playing on the computer when he'd snuck up on me, either, so I have the very fine Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom to thank for covering up my very noisy escape.

I can just see him rummaging throught the kitchen looking for the rest of my babies. My eyes narrow to slits as I watch him, knowing what he is trying to do, and knowing that there was nothing I can do to stop it. 'Not on my watch,' is all I can think.

Then it hits me- seriously, the Shriner fez in it's case that had precariously perched itself near the egde of the shelf had slid off when I had knocked my head against the door. It rolls off of my head and bounces off the ground to my right.

Bingo.

Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
A DIFFERENT SCENE

Gatekeeper7 thinks he had received a psychic message from Lupus; but the incoming thoughts suddenly vanished. The last thing he recalls from the interrupted psychic link, was something about Adam, that he, Adam; was trying to take a shit into a Shrinerís fez after he had eaten some honey-nut-cheerios, while locked in a closet with Lupus; who had opened her eyes only slightly to witness this event. She, Lupus; was so shocked and appalled by Adams behavior that she started banging his head into a door.

Wow! Gatekeeper7 thinks to himself; Lupus might need my helpÖ

(Funny thing about these psychic links, if the person transmitting is upset or confused the thoughts are, well scrambled if you know what I mean. The message is not as clear as it would be if it where spoken in a normal conversation.)

Gatekeeper7 is a bit taken back by what he believes Lupus has tried conveying to him, and he decides to go with his instincts; he knows heíll need some help on this one so he begins to call upon some old friends.

Gatekeeper7 goes into psychic connection with Ice pick Rick and Doctor Duct Tape.
(Ice pick Rick is played by Ken Spriggs; Doctor Duct Tape is played by Steve Verdino)

Gatekeeper7 also calls upon his daughter, the evil twin personalities of Satania and Cousin Chrissy.

Hereís a little info on some of the new comers in this saga.

Ice Pick Rick; is a maniacal, madman killer, who is driven to rage every time he hears a person speak. His murderous rampages start when someone, anyone, says just one word, any word. Ice Pick Rick; thinks the voice is in his head, haunting him, taunting him. He hears a word and the first thing he does is pull out an ice pick, he drives the ice pick into his ear and begins a grinding motion, as the ice pick goes deeper into the ear he starts speaking, ďget out of my head you bastard, I kill you, come out of there.Ē After about two minutes of this crazy stuff, heíll strike- out, at any and every living thing in the same room with him. The end result is a horrific blood bath, and should not be seen by anyone, not even those people with the strongest stomach for this type of mayhem.

Doctor Duct Tape; was once a medical doctor, a psychiatrist, who was once involved with Ice Pick Rick, he was the psychiatrist assigned to Ice Pick by the state prison board.
The good doctor was to evaluate Rick; and make a decision as to Ricksí ability to stand trial for the mutilation murder of 666 people, who were found, sort of, in the living room of Rickís home.
A funny thing happened though; the good doctor empathized and sympathized with Rick. In fact, his statement to the state prison board supported Rickís actions; he stated that Rick was the victim, not the 666 dead people.
Thatís when the good doctor went a little over the edge. He pulled a roll of duct tape from his medical bag and ensnared every board member in the room, tapping the board members to their chairs. Then he surgically removed every layer of skin from their bodies, one layer at a time. He would continue this until the internal organs of his victim was exposed to the air and light of the board room.
This is how the doctor got his title Doctor Duct Tape.
He was tried in a court for the crime but managed to escape before the verdict would come in.
Today itís believed that the doctor is living in seclusion, running some kind of web-site message board for depraved individuals.

Then we come to Gatekeeperís daughter; with the split personality. She is both Satania and Cousin Chrissy.
Satania can control the physical actions of people by just thinking about what it is she wants them to do.
Cousin Chrissy on the other hand relies on the more physical approach to control people. She uses a verity of nasty little weapons to bludgeon, beat and pulverize her victims. But of course she always enlists Satania to help out. Sheíll get Satania to command the victim into binding themselves to something, like a tree, a bed post, anything that would do in a pinch. Then the little lady goes into overdrive and starts the floggings.

Now thereís something you should know. Gatekeeper7 has unknowingly made a mistake in summoning his darling daughter; Satania/Cousin Chrissy. You see, she is currently engaged in a wee bit of a battle, one with none other than the Lord of Gotham; he and she are dueling it out with the use of two metal monstrosities. In this battle we already have a problem, seems as though the secret entry way into Hell has been revealed. Yep! Right at 1945 Cornell, the old factory, often refereed to as Dream Reapers, is sporting a hole in the vortex chamber big enough to drive a semi through. That hole goes right strait down into Hell.

Something more to consider, Gatekeeper7ís daughter will not disobey daddy, sheíll leave Gotham in mid battle and go to papaís aid. ProblemÖ Yep! Gotham will follow her, on the sly of course.

So what can come next?

Will all of these darlings show up at Lupusís place?

What would happen if they did?

Whatís going to happen to Adam when they do? If they do.

Dumm Da Dumm Dumm Dum!

(if you are looking for the answer to the question on page 5 posting number 10, just follow the instuctions and the answer will become known)

Last edited by Gatekeeper7 on Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
I've just realized that I can bounce my way out when my mind is filled with UFO's 'Doctor Doctor'.

'Wtf?' is all I can think. I recognize it as psychic link, but not from anybody I know. I put my mind back on the task at hand, but all that I can surface in my mind is, 'Doctor doctor, please...'

'Curiouser and curiouser!'

Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
moon_wolf

Post Reply with quote
wheres the demonic wolf dog in this story?? or my vampiress character...::feels sad because she wasn't called in by the leader of svvenpuss to help her:: i'm always left out...

Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Hey Pansy, if you want it there, add it. Stories are ALWAYS open for anyone to post anything. It's a free for all! Very Happy

Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
THE NEWS SCENE

Youíre watching T.V. tuned in to your favorite show when all of a sudden it happens, the dreaded break to a special news bulletin. As the words ďSPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN, fade and go to the live video coverage, you realize what youíre watching on the screen is the aerial view of a very familiar looking portion of highway, itís the on ramp to Rockford, IL. at I-290 in Elmhurst, IL.

You then hear the superimposed words of the in- flight news reporter. (But wait, you hear something you shouldnít be hearing, thatís because the reporter has a live microphone and doesnít realize it.)
: Reportersí voice:
:: Dam-it man! Get a tighter shot of my face; canít you see Iím not wearing one of my low cut, cleavage revealing blouses. I mean really, my make-up is perfect, my hair is groomed to look sexy as hell, and all you want to do is get my boobs in the picture.

: Camera-man (Sam) whose on-board the helicopter, responds to the reporter.

:: Hey, Fiona; There isnít one guy out there watching this event, who will know itís you, if your boobs arenít the backdrop for that microphone. Ya know, itís like a phallic symbol in a sex act to these guys, watching you caress that microphone into your big voluptuous breast, your lips parting just enough to see the tip of your tongue. Your silky shoulder length hair, sliding across the sides of your face, as you lower your head to speak into the top of the microphone. Then you open your moth a little bit wider, and start (Sam is abruptly interrupted by the reporter, Fiona;) SAM! Stop it, the reporter shouts, and get your hand off your crotch, youíre such a gross-out.

Just then a voice comes over the ear pieces of the news crew, itís the program director.

Hey you two, knock it off up there, shouts the director. Do you people not realize that your microphone is on, and working very well might I add.

Fiona; lets out gasping sound, she begins to think. Iím a professional; I have got to do something to right this screw-up. Humm. I know, Iíll blame it on a technical problem at the station.

Fiona starts to speak. Ladies and gentlemen I apologize for what was just transmitted on the audio portion of this report; it seems we had a control room error that had put the sound track of a movie over this video segment you are viewing.

The directorís voice comes through the ear phone again. Thatís great Fiona; you big breasted bimbo, blame it on us in the control room. You and Sam are having pretend sex up there, and youíre telling the audience itís a screw-up in the control room. Bitch!

Fiona, forgetting that she is holding a live microphone, yells back at the director.

Screw you Hal; you only wish you could be planting your face in these boobs of mine.

The director responds; Fiona, that just went out over the air too.

Fiona, oh great Hal, shit, canít you turn this microphone off, instead of letting everything I say go out there.

Director, that just went out too. Gee Fiona; Iíll bet you get a call from the FCC in the morning. (Director starts laughing uncontrollably)

Sam; the camera-man, looks at Fiona, he has a wistful little smile on his face.

Fiona asks; and whatís so amusing?

Sam starts laughing aloud, you are Fiona; youíve got an on/off switch on the microphone, or donít you know that?

Fiona laps into deep thought. Hummm. Maybe Iíll dye my hair, become a brunette. I mean itís got to be this blond thing; itís really working against me.

Well, by now every male viewer in the audience is rolling on the floor with laughter, while most of the female viewers are surfing the channels on the television to find out what this news story is all about.

I guess weíll just have to wait to find out more.

Tune in again, maybe thereís really something to this unfolding event on the road to Rockford, IllinoisÖ

Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
what in the world Gatekeeper7 that was a bit out of sorts, and yet has me very intreged as to what in the world your talking about. yet its a great addition to the story, what next lazer beems that come out of Reggies eyes???

Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
LordofGotham continues to follow Satania/Cousin Chrissy toward Lupus's secret lair hidden deep within the heart of Rockford?

Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
THE BREAKING NEWS STORY

News helicopters fill the sky above highway I-290 West going toward Rockford, IL.
Every news reporting agency in the country is represented, the content of there news story is identical. Any human being watching a working television is witnessing an event that looks more like a Japanese Sci-Fi movie, rather than a live news story, and the people reporting the news have a tone of disbelief and amassment in their voice.

: Lets listen in on one of the broadcasts:

Ladies and gentlemen; this is Fiona Iswallo; channel 1, news.

The only way I can describe what youíre watching is by relating it to seeing a childís toy coming to life. It resembles one of those Transformer robots. Only, only this is no toy, itís huge, itís at least fifty feet tall and moving at a very slow rate of speed. Thereís something odd about its appearance, it seems to resemble a sailor. I can make out what looks like a sailors hat at the top of it.

Sam, can you get your camera to zoom in for a closer look at the top of it, Fiona asks.
Sam complies, he aims his camera at the upper portion of the slow moving, Transformer look- a- like. As Sam captures what appears to be the face of the monstrosity, he pushes the trigger on the camera that controls the zoom lens. As the lens of the camera zeros in some new and alarming details fill the picture.

Fiona the reporter; lets out a gasp of astonishment, and says. Ladies and gentlemen; what youíre seeing on your television right now is real. Oh, my dear God! Fiona; says in shocked sounding tone. Itís a child, a young female child. She appears to be laughing, while at the same time doing something with hands, she; seems to be touching something in front of her, but I really canít make out what it is.

Just as Fiona is about to describe more details she is interrupted, by the voice of Hal, the program director.

Hal says; Fiona, youíre not going to believe this but I have just been told that there is a second one of these things on the loose. Itís moving down North Avenue, out of Melrose Park, looks like its making way to the I-290 on ramp to Rockford. Fiona; is stun speechless.

So, thereís a young girl inside a monstrosity, who is she?
There are now two of these come to life toys meandering around I-290. So whoís in the second one?
Where are they going and why?

Ya-all hurry back for the answers, maybeÖ

Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:07 am View user's profile Send private message
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
Gotham had switched over to his black Griffin sedan and was speeding down I-290 towards Rockford. Big O had rendezvoused with the Prarie Dog and was now boarding the custom rail car/drilling machine in a rail yard outside O'Hare Airport.

Unfortunately, all this was happening outside, in full public view in our modern camera happy society, instead of underground in the subway tunnels of a future NYC. The Prarie Dog would have to use the Amtrak line, and avoid other rail traffic. Besides making a spectacle on the news, Big O would arrive in Rockford sometime after Gotham and the Magnificent Seven.

The TV Gotham had put in the Griffin was picking up the news coverage of Satania's advance down the expressway. The giant robot resembled a blonde girl in a black school uniform based on those sailor suits japanese schoolgirls wore- only the pony tails on either side of it's "head" were immense curving scythes of razor sharp steel, and the crown of the head was a transparent bubble covering a cockpit- where Satania sat, working her mischief. The gargantuan ribbon bow on the front completed the look. Gotham couldn't tell if the bow was reactive armor or a weapon mount of some kind. Satania hadn't used it in their earlier stand off.

Gotham realized he would soon overtake her. "Strange, I thought she was in a hurry. I'm lucky that thing can't teleport."

Then he realized what Satania was doing.

She was "playing" with whatever was in her way. Cars. Buildings.

People.

Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: