HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
"He doesn't look so tough without the cape now, does he?" Two-Gun drawled as his fingers stretched for the grip of the Ruger Superblackhawk in the cross-draw rig.

Adam felt a growing frustration. Why were these yahoos picking on him? Would he never be free of the interference of self-appointed heroes and obscurely recruited mercernary monster hunters? Well, he'd had enough.

There was the answer, clear as day. At the curb, someone had left a convertible...a red Porsche...with the keys in the ignition. Probably left while the owner ran into the nearby Starbucks for a status and caffeine fix. The car would be his. Adam jumped into the car, started it up, and drove off while his adversaries looked on in stunned astonishment.

"He can't do that. We were supposed to have a showdown." said Two-Gun Dave.

"VHAT? He iss gone? Who let zhat hoppen? DUMKOPFZEN!" Flamenfeffer was beside himself.

Mr. Hanuman flung his pipe in futility after the speeding sports car.

"We'll have to re-group and encircle him again... Hey, is that a bar?" Agent M. Lewis had just succumbed to the irressistable allure of a Bennigan's.

"What puzzles me," said Feng Shui "is what became of the Count's cape?"

Adam left The Seven in the dust, he failed to notice the green go-kart that slipped around the corner and kept pace with him, following his every move.

Meanwhile, Mr. JayU had another visitor. "Good evening, Mr. Nigel Gallows. I have been expecting you."

"Yes." Gallows could barely contain his eagerness "I understand you have a certain secondhand opera cape in stock? I would be very much interested in obtaining it from you."

Tue May 23, 2006 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
steve

Post Reply with quote
Miles east of the fairly decent sized town of Rockford, Far Below a lone family fun center, in his secret lair sat Dr.Hamilton, flipping through the channels of his M.S. (Mind Scanner), looking for something particularly "intresting" to listen to... He stopped upon hearing something about tasting a man's undressed wife... as Hamilton slaved upon these jumbled "thoughts" he wondered what might happen next... But rather abrubtly they ended and switched over to a much, much more powerful topic....

Soon, in a rather jumbled format, the thoughts of Count Drendela (on much of a delay due to the distance of the two locations... and the poorly crafted "M.S." That hamilton uses) Flowed through the speakers... and Between Drendela's poor mind signals, and hamiltons poor equipment the following words were heard: "Still need" ... "ALOT" ...
"Cheerio's".... "worlds" ....."teenage girls" ..... and "I wish I had my cape"

And although the idea of a cape didnt appeal to Hamilton, the idea of What he thought would be all of the world's Teenage girls, did infact sound like a positive thing. So from what Hamilton gathered, all he had to do was get a lot of cheerios...
Thu May 25, 2006 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
The existence of the Flamenferfer (German for "flamethrower") had been a strange one for more than half a century...ever since the last World War, when the most brilliant pyrokinetic and psychic researcher in Der Fuhrer's secret weapons program had suffered a tragic lab accident and been covertly captured/rescued by the Allies.

Decades as a brain in a life-support jar had rendered the already less than fully hinged mind of this psychic weapon pretty well sociopathic. Strict protocols governed his use in the field. But between massacres, he could dream. And such strange things he could dream.

Since his brainwaves were augmented by technological means, he was sensitive to a frequency unavailable to those with the powers of the Elders, or those with homebuilt Mind Scanners. He could hear machines. Nanotechnology. Nigel Gallows.

And the thoughts of Nigel Gallows were the most powerful thing pouring out of Rockford on the Nano Frequency:

"POWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWER...oooooh, bright shiny thing- POWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWER-Drendela's Cape! The source of his power- I MUST HAVE IT! POWERPOWERPOWER-good thing I've given up caffein-POWERPOWERPOWER."

It was absolutely hypnotizing. A mind more obsessed with conquest than Flamenferfer's own. Could this be? Or was it just another cruel dream that would fade? He waited.

Gallows' thoughts continued just as strong, feeding parts of Flamen's long dormant mind. Awakening the darkest parts of his monstrous soul. Flamenferfer wondered if he should tell his keepers that all they'd fought for was about to be lost. Ah, why spoil the fun?

Thu May 25, 2006 9:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
RSFaxeman is still searching franticly for his better half. RSFgatekeeper. As he runs along the familiar tune of "Your all going to die, your all going to die, when I sink my bloody axe deep inside then your souls will be mine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". He somehow finds himself in Cherry Valley Mall and sees all the innocent people and smiles and thinks to himself “Until I get the axe back I need some sort of cleaver, axe, and mace anything. Suddenly he comes upon the Valley of the Kings.

He enters looking around, and notices a Celtic Axe and a Scottish Claymore on the wall behind the clerk. Smiling to him self and approaching the clerk behind the counter. The clerk asks, how can I help you my friend. May I see the Celtic Axe and the Scottish Claymore please? The clerk goes sure just a second. The clerk brings the two weapons to the counter, RSFaxeman smiles diabolicly to himself. Proceeds to ask does this Claymore come with a back sheath. The Clerk says yes it does. Can I see it to see how it feels, I have a war reenactment in a few weeks and I am interested in that Claymore. The Clerk goes No Problem.

The Clerk brings the back sheath to the counter and RSFaxeman tries on the sheath. Perfect fit he says out loud. Glad you like it the clerk says. RSFaxeman says you have been very kind, promptly picks up the axe and decapitates the clerk on the spot. Laughs very wickedly picks up the sword sheaths it and runs out of the Store Laughing and singing "Your all going to die, your all going to die, when I sink my bloody axe deep inside then your souls will be mine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

People look at him oddly as RSFaxeman starts to swing the axe at anyone and everyone he comes in contact with all over the place he hears blood curdling screams and smiles even more as people panic and run. He clears out the entire mall, all are dead, and he exits to find the State police there guns aimed at him.

State Police: Put down your weapon, you’re under arrest.
RSFaxeman: Make me (mind you Illinois State Cops are some of the worst shots in the world. in this story anyhow)
The State police open fire, and ever shot misses RSFaxeman. Not understanding why they continue to shoot. This in return pisses RSFaxeman off.
RSFaxeman: Oh you really think its that easy with your bad aim; let me give you all something really fun to deal with. He suddenly charges at the cops who have no clue what the hell is going on, RSFaxeman suddenly starts to decapitate the cops one by one they drop.

Laughing out loud, he listens to the axe and hears hundreds of voices screaming and moaning. I’m back he says, now where the hell is my brother RSFgatekeeper?

TO BE CONTINUED…….
Side note (I have nothing agains the Law Enforcement of Illinois I just needed something to bring RSFaxeman back into the picture.)

Mon May 29, 2006 2:24 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
As RSFAxeman runs along he slowly picks up speed, taking the empty bypass tword were he thinks RSFGatekeeper is at he sings a new song. "I am the killer that stalks in the night, I will control without a fight." And suddenly he freezes in his tracks paused by time and space.
In front of his eyes, he sees an apparition running through the darkened forest laughing and singing and earie toon. Something that even chills his bones, yet he knows not what it is or ever was.

Does it really exist or is it just in his mind. Out of another part of the forest running and evily laughing comes another being. To him it looks like the Gatekeepers, looking for something. An evil presence so strong that it makes RSFaxeman scream and shake so violently that he starts beating his head, his ears and nose start to bleed.

Why he screams, whyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other side of town RSFGatekeeper suddenly feels something that makes him topple over with pain but laughing as he falls. He dosn't know why, but yet its the funniest thing to him. Dr. Satan looks at him oddly and chuckles to himself.

Hey I think boyo here had a little much to drink.

Suddenly RSFgatekeeper stands up, a blank look on his face and starts to stumble tword the nearby forest. He just keeps walking and walking and walking. As he approaches the forest he fells like something is guiding him, something he needs to look for.

......To be continued (as soon as I figured why this is going on, enjoy)

Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post Reply with quote
Black out curtains looked unnatural in a courtroom but there they were.
A dim light from the standby batteries and emergency lights made everyone in the courtroom take on a clownish , surreal look, somehow very fitting.
How often is a vampire tried in a court of law?
A annoying creaking sound is now coming from outside the big courtroom doors, it is definately becoming louder by the second.
The doors swing open quickly the decrepid collection of rotted , grey, wood that comprises the coffin comes into the room on a dolly.
The dolly wets, or is that blood? (Difficult to actually tell what it is in this light)
Not one but two janitors follow closely with mops, the coffin motive force is comprised of four inmates from the cells downstairs pushing carefully so as not to make the wood crumble.
Each janitor steps up to the head of the coffin as it periodically pauses to wring his mop out, allowing it to empty into a funnel that was inserted into the big end of the old coffin.
Now the sound of gurgling and choking seems to be coming from that lowly box of doom, yet no one expresses any real concerns about who or what might be having throat trouble inside?

The coffin is now tipped upright on the dolly.
The dolly wets again. She looks frazzled! Tired, and very put-out!
"Behave yourself now Dolly!" Judge Beenthere says louder than he has to.
"Aww, Judge, I ain't as young as I used to be." Dolly quips in a very small, whiney baby-toy voice.
"Would you need some water Dolly?
"No thanks, Judge, lately all my water turns into urine."
"Baileff, open the containment vessel, the accussed must be able to face his accussers."
The Baileff is not a man used to handling tools or thinking independantly once something goes wrong. He reaches behind him and pulls a very long screwdriver from his back pocket and jams it into the flimsey rotten lid, it buries itself out of sight.
"OOOOWWWW!" came a voice from the underside of lidville.
"Oops, sorry." Said the bafoonish Baileff as he pulled the weapon back out and just automatically wiped the clear goo on it on his pant leg before replacing the tool in his back pocket.
"Maybe the defendant can just see the courtroom proceedings by looking through his funnel?"
The baileff now raised a microphone on it's stand , placing it close to the small screwdriver-incurred opening in the lid.
"I can see you now Judgey!" The disembodied voice coming from inside this cabinent from hell made almost everyone in the room sit up and twitch some, they already knew who (or what?) was in there but to now hear his actual voice, so close, so meanacing in that sing-song way...was just too much for some.
The Judge had really wonderwd how such a jury could have ever been selected but the ACLU protested that all selected jurors must stay.
Count Drendela's lawyer Mr. Tuxedo was not at all happy looking at the odds of having any success looking at those jurors: Gatekeeper7
Ice Pick Rick
LordOf Gotham
Babyman
Doctor Duct Tape
MoonWolf
RSFGatekeeper
Nurse Ratchet
Bo Diddleme
Leon Trotsky
Lizard Bor Denz
Rich Hanf.
Mr. Tuxedo surprised the jurors when he jumped up on all four paws and hissed at every one of the jurors.:"So none of you knows or has ever had any kind of dealings with the defendant?"
They all stod up and began calling Count Drendella filthy names, most of which were unknown and unheard of before by anyone else in the room (but surprisingly familiar to the other jurors?)

Turning toward the upright coffin Mr. Tuxedo bellowed for the world to hear, "Count! did you eat Lupus Grenwyches Honey Nut Cheerios or not?"
"Noooooo!" came the almost wolf-like denial from inside.
"I ate only Cheer-"Her"-O's, everyone of them had a hole , no nuts at all!.
Mr. Tuxedo's assisitant quickly wheeled large anatomically lurid charts in before the court showing the vast difference between males and females even though looking at some of the jurors...it was still hard to tell!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
LordofGotham was transfixed...He'd never known there was so much to the biology of breakfast crunchies. Mr. Tuxedo's eloquent and riveting presentation almost made him miss the silent vibrate alarm of his giant robot controlling wristwatch.

Some moron was placing a dome over the not so sprawling sub-metropolis of Rockford with a fleet of dirigibles. "Why isn't Baron Frederick von Freidrich handling this with his mighty airship Pernambuco?" he mused. It would have to wait...darn jury duty.

In the gallery, Nigel Gallows studied the crumbling repository of Halloweenish grandeur resting upon the catafalque in the witness box. This was too much fun. None of the Magnificent Seven had noticed him enter the courthouse. Count Drendela's cape was working as advertised... He was invisible! At last, he, Nigel Gallows the Nano-Man would have his revenge upon the LordofGotham and his insufferable allies. "Let me out." came a whisper into Nigel's thoughts.

That's not one of my thoughts, thought Nigel. The thought of someone else thinking in his brain made Nigel and his community of nanobots distinctly uncomfortable. At least he thought that he thought so. "You are not of the body. Not of the program. Who are you?" He thought more loudly.

"Let me out. I vill...help you..." came the reply. It had a "German" accent, if thoughts can have such things.

"I em eh brain in a jar, conzealt en a breevcase. I em ze most powerful zykik veapon in ze vorlt."

"You're a looney, that's what you are." thought Gallows.

"Sez ze itsy-bitsy robotiksmensch hidink in ze nosferatu's sissycape, yez?" came Flamenveffer's desultory contempt.

"I'm not "hidink". I'm stalking. Even now, my nanobots are spreading through the courtroom converting every living being into...ME!"

"Dot's vhat hyu tink, schmot guy!" crowed Flamen, as he crisped the encroaching Gallows nanobots on his satchel. "Let me out! Ve vill brink effryvone to zer knees! But you vill obey ME!"

Adam, The Honored Count Drendela was in a state. Well, propped up in state, as it were. Confined to his coffin (how the heck did they dig THIS up? It had been so well hidden...) and subjected to this...indignity. The enthralling lecture on cereal gender by that charming rascal Mr. Tuxedo almost made up for the gall of being put on trial. Then he noticed the insignificant, motelike somethings scurrying ineffectually about within the coffin, trying to...animate his body into something else? Such things were about as effective as bullets or buggywhips on the undead. "Hello, Dolly?" called Adam "What's going on out there?"

"I don't know" whispered Adam's patchwork supporter. "It's getting weird out here. Everybody in the gallery's starting to look alike. And it isn't pretty. Oh, and the entire town is being encased in a giant dome."

Lordof Gotham thought he cought a glimpse of a familiar face in the crowd watching the trial. No, it couldn't be. Not since that explosion in Costa Rica...it's just a passing similarity that old lady has a goatee and glasses...It can't be! Nigel Gallows! Here in Rockford..."YOU!!" he shouted.

"Yes, me." answered old lady Gallows.

"Me, too." said janitor Gallows

"Me, three. And there will be no more outbursts from the jury box" said judge beenthere Gallows.

Mr. Tuxedo wondered if this was going to improve his odds of winning the case...

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
markspencer

Post Reply with quote
.....I like the sound of "acron tree". It sounds like RSFGK is tripping out on Micronauts, and perhaps the tree is something related to Acroyear.

Acorn trees don't exist. The acorn falls from oak trees.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 am View user's profile Send private message
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
Perhaps he is lol

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: