HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
And thus we come to a stand still in this story, who knows where the next chapter of our story will lead. Im starting to think that the authors have given up hope on the story or are trying to figure out how to draw the thing out for eternity we may never know.

Thu May 19, 2005 10:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
Sorry to keep you waiting, Greg. I'm still a little sick and haven't been online much.

Besides, Mike and I are still hoping others will feel inspired to jump in- this thing is still improvisational and open ended.

Sun May 22, 2005 10:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Angela di Sangue

Post Reply with quote
I'd love to jump in, but I've been lazy, haven't kept up on the reading and now, lost as hell.

Nikki
Production Team
THE FEAR

"Baby, this blood's for you."
Sun May 22, 2005 9:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Baby Man leads the Rockfordian Bohemians and Haunters all over the Illinois-Wisconsin border in an epic battle against the threat known as Count Drendel. He is defeated after the feces and strange sleeping smoke over take him.

Forth width(<lol) all Honey Nut O's are safe to be eaten by little Reggies everywhere.

THE END!

Notice:

No Honey Nut Cheerio thieves were harmed in the creation of this story, at least not to the knowledge of the public. Wink

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Sun May 22, 2005 9:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Apathy sits in his corner, watching the mayhem unfold, wondering just what the hell is going on and laughing at the fact that he is still left out..... Gotta love staying outside the circle on certain things....

Maybe now to drive a golf cart into the abyss known as the Dells as everyone else drives themselves insaine....

Sun May 22, 2005 10:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
As Arnold would say: I'll be back!
Oh Ben, don't tee up the ball too soon, something tells me you’re going to be pre occupied with a game much more sinister than golf.

My dear fiends; this saga will end on November 1st 2005. In the end Adam will be amazed as to how he’s survived the ordeal, which has not even started yet. The end will be a surprise for Count Dredela.

ps: I have been extremely busy the past 2 weeks and have not had the time to continue on the story, but anyone who would like to add their own spin on this is invited to do so.
By the time the story ends, just about every actor/actress of the haunt community will have been involved as a character that hunts down and punishes Count D.

SO LETS SEE WHAT'S GOING ON NOW

Lupus Grenwych is meandering along a sidewalk somewhere in Rockford where she encounters a tall, thin figure of a man, he is dressed in very bright colored clothing and the hair on his head hair is done up in dreadlocks.

As Lupus comes to within a couple of feet from the man he speaks a greeting to her, the words from his mouth carry a Jamaican-like accent.

: Jamaican man speaks:

Hey! You there, whoomon, why ya lookin sooo depressed?

: Lupus responds:

Depressed, depressed and mad as hell. This a-hole named Count Drendela just ripped off all of my Honey-nut-Cheerios.

Well now says the man, I think maybe I can help ya out. Here gurl, u sees that building over there, the man points a building out to Lupus.

Lupus replies:

Yes, you mean the one that has that thick cloud of smoke coming out of the front door? Hey! Is that place on fire? Maybe we should call 911.

No gurl says the man, it's not no fire, that's happy smoke, what’s gonna make you forget them blues u be fellin.

The man continues speaking to Lupus.

Here now gurl, you go in there and find the one we call Baaaby mon, tell him Stick mon sent u and that u be needin sometin to cheer u up.

Lupus just looks at the man, she thinks to herself; well what the heck, what else can happen to me, all my Honey-nut-Cheerios are gone, stolen. So maybe this guy is right, maybe there's something in that building that will put me in a better mood. Hey, maybe there's Honey-nut-Cherrios in there and he wants me to be surprised, Lupus starts walking toward the building.

As Lupus enters the building she notices a strange sweet, pungent aroma in the air and off to the right of the entry way she sees a room where puffs of thick smoke seem to be coming from. Lupus walks to the room to investigate.

Upon her arrival she witnesses one of the strangest sights she has ever seen. There in the middle of the room stands a step ladder, at lest 12 feet in height, and standing next to the ladder is a rather strange looking flower vase, the top of it reaches beyond the top of the ladder, it's purple in color, the bottom part of it looks like a round bowl, about 3 feet in diameter. The bowl supports a long tube like appendage that has two appendages of its own, one that resembles yet another bowl, this one being about 1 foot in diameter, and another appendage mid way up the length of the tube, which to Lupus's eyes looks like the stem of a smoking pipe.

As Lupus continues to look on she realizes that the smoke is coming from this funny looking flower vase.

MEANWHILE

Apathynow has just arrived at the golf course, he unloads his golf clubs and smiles with anticipation for a relaxing day that's about to happen. When all of a sudden he hears someone calling his name. Yo! Apathy says the female sounding voice, hold on, wait a minute.

So what is Lupus going to do now?

Who is it that is calling out to Apathynow?

Mon May 23, 2005 4:54 am View user's profile Send private message
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Since when di I play golf?????? There was a golf cart mentioned but never golf..... Oh well.......

Tue May 24, 2005 7:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Angela di Sangue

Post Reply with quote
Sorry, for some reason I saw "cart" on another thread and made a crack about you running over yuppie golfers in a golf cart.... I guess we assumed you were planning to take up golf?

Anyway... I would pay you though to run some golfers over in some sort of cart... take your pick (go-cart, golf cart, etc.)... any vehicle that could inflict pain will do. Twisted Evil

Nikki
Production Team
THE FEAR

"Baby, this blood's for you."
Tue May 24, 2005 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Ohhh, then give me a gator.... Those are fun to run things over with!!!

Wed May 25, 2005 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
...."the abyss known as the Dells".... maybe THAT'S where Satania and Chrissie have teleported to, regardless of what the instrument panel says...

And I'm sure there are many more creative uses for golf clubs than playing that scottish game. How about the other scottish pastime?....beheading redcoats! Though I do prefer the claymore for that recreation.

Sat May 28, 2005 11:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
claymores are fun to play with, so are katanas.....

Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
As our story progresses wierd things start to happen to the city of Rockford the Rockford Register Star newspaper building has suddenly turned into a tower that scans up into the sky for 50 stories and at the very top you see fog start to roll down it and the building glows with and earie glow. Rsfgatekeeper looks at the sky and wounders what in the world is going on. First he is split into 2people with a phycopathic replica chasing after him and then this tower appears out of no where. The sky is jet black and the moon somehow looks like it is a skull looking down on the earth.

Suddenly RSFgatekeeper hears thunder and sees a bolt of lighting heading straight for him, but this can not be happening im in a city with tall buildings why is this heading straight for me.

Meanwhile Moonwolf is franticaly searching for her Cocrose Protector medalon she senses something weird in the air. Like a weird buzzing getting closer and closer telling her to transform into the beast she can not controll. Into the Liken she really is and has been trying to hide from everyone.

Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:46 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Ive been waiting to long....... I want to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(SPLAT!!!!)

Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
The lightning approaching RSFGatekeeper did something strange. It didn't just strike him and go BOOM like he expected.

It slowed down.

"How can this be?" he wondered. "I shouldn't even have time to think about this..."

The lightning snaked out, carressing him. Then it grabbed and twisted him....changing him. RSFGatekeeper felt like he was in the grip of a demonic origami folder.

When it was over, a new creature stood in Greg's place. It's eyes glowed red. The RSFGatekeeper suddenly wondered if he was about to meet a Keymaster...and if it would hurt as much as the lightning had....

The impulse to transform that has been nagging at the lycan Moonwolf was interrupted as her senses were overwhelmed by a voice from the sky..."ZUL!!!"

The air was stifling with the scent of marshmallow.

Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
MMMMM, big fluffybunny....... HAHAHAHA Time to make someone choke to death..... HAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:10 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
I think someone has been watching a little to much ghost busters. Rolling Eyes

Side note if you see hitched, look for a firedepartment its the same building used from Ghostbusters as there hq. Just thought you all would like to know.

Damn it now where in hell did that giant marshmellow man come from.

Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Has the story died? Is this the end of Adams Vengence? Stay tuned for some crappy little spin off to air next week while Reggie finds a new way to mess something up....

Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
What did I do now?! ::hyperventilates::

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
No, not yet at least............... Twisted Evil

Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:35 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
"Count Drendela!"

Gotham's voice rang out as he spotted his quarry.

Drendela paused. "So, the lackeys of Order finally arrive...."

"Order, Chaos, it's all the same to me. Everything in it's turn." Gotham grinned. "And your turn is officially over."

"Too late, you eternal fool!" Drendela raised his arms and unleashed the full force of the tempest....

(A quick primer on good improv:

1) Never deny what you've been given. Use what the other guy did to spin off from.

2) Don't take control away from the other players- it's rude to kill another character out of hand.

3) Always raise the stakes. Drama is characters in a shared crisis.)

Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: