HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
THE VENGEANCE or Adam gets his Story
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
Side note (RSFGATEKEEPER IS STILL RSFGATEKEEPER and not the gatekeeper dog with redlooking eye thing. Now with that out of the way)

The Next Chapter in our Drama is soon to Unfold.
The world is now in total Chaos and Lupus is slowly gaurding her new storehouse of Cheerios (ok this is a couple months into the future so shoot me) from Count Drendal. Slowly mumbling to herself TRALA /\_/\ she see's RSFgatkeeper still running away from his twinself who now seems to be driving a heavily armored Tank after rsfgatekeeper. (Yes I know I am a big man but have you ever seen a fat man run, its the funniest thing in the world. and in this world I can run so ha ha ha ha) RSFgatekeeper suddenly comes apon a towel which just in the nick of time he picks up turns around looking at the floral design which somehow and we dont know how reflects a shot fired from the tank.

(Side Note 2, You know I was thinking about ending everything with a giant cheerio flying at the earth and just destroy the thing but hell why not drag this story out longer anyhow. Besides I just got done watching hitch hikers guide to the galaxy and didnt really like my home being turned into a space highway.)

Apathynow suddenly comes apon the heavily armored tank and stops behind Apathynow is an army of tenthousand men in golfcarts with katanas, claymores, golf clubs, and Clown launchers with nuclear warhead capabilies. (STOP DONT PANIC, as far as this goes this is from lots of lack of sleep from a very long but fun Haunting season, Ben please dont kill me but you did say you wanted more story here it is. LOL but you will all have to figure something out becuase I just totaly went blank. And I want to istiablish something right now I am not standing in line 5 but I am an idiot thank you and enjoy your stay in hell.)

(Otherside note to all authors of this story come on I dare you to actually pick up this story and write something new.)

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:28 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Stupid twit, it isn't the offseason yet!

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
If I had a bit more time, I would write something, but right now, I have no time....Except for me to write little rants like this one...

Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
Greg, I'm just gonna have to drive out to Rockford to pound those ol' rules of improv into you by hand, aren't I?

See you Friday.

Twisted Evil

(Desparately tries to think of all the various crazy stuff started in this thread since last winter so we can get this puppy moving again...)

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
its been 3 weeks after season and still no one has yet to write anything. It tis the offseason and yet it is as slow as ever here on Haunted Ilinois where have all the flower gone. ZING ZING ZING ZING ZING

To revive what was once dead to start anew to begin from the end where there are 2 when dark meets light and dawn meets me there you will find me under the Acron tree. Alas the words of man has come to an end and once again to die is to live again.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
I've never heard of an 'Acron tree'.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Webmaster

Post Reply with quote
An 'Acron Tree' is a special tree that only grows in Ohio. Oh, wait... I'm just thinking of Akron, Ohio. Nevermind. Laughing

Adam Drendel
Webmaster of HauntedIllinois.com
"The Internet's Only Exclusive Directory of Illinois Haunted Attractions"
Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demon22

Post Reply with quote
har har har... i used to make bird feeders out of acrons!
Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
ACORNS

Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
.....I like the sound of "acron tree". It sounds like RSFGK is tripping out on Micronauts, and perhaps the tree is something related to Acroyear.

Acorn trees don't exist. The acorn falls from oak trees.

Nyah, nyah.

Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
You know, I was just going to let Greg bask in the light of his own stupidity for a while...

Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
And your point being Bed, let me ask a question how is this on the conversation of me being an idiot for misspelling Acorn and not saying Oak Tree. Jeeze come on people this is the STORY come back to Earth minions bwahahahahahaha.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:07 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Webmaster

Post Reply with quote
RSFGateKeeper wrote:
And your point being Bed, let me ask a question how is this on the conversation of me being an idiot for misspelling Acorn and not saying Oak Tree...

Bed? Laughing

Adam Drendel
Webmaster of HauntedIllinois.com
"The Internet's Only Exclusive Directory of Illinois Haunted Attractions"
Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:21 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
I think he need some sleep....Either that or a russian hooker...

Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LordOfGotham

Post Reply with quote
RSFGatekeeper was too busy running from the engine of death piloted by his demonic doppelganger to notice when the minion of Gozer reached out to create a devil dog...only to get the wrong target. It was the tank driving fake that became a host to the spirit of Zul.

"Damn, " thought Zul as he watched RSFGatekeeper flee "that's the funniest thing I've ever seen."

"Get to work!" came the command of Gozer. "I want to destroy this world, and all it's Cheerio munching sub-creatures. The rotund one must be reaped before we can proceed...there can be only one gatekeeper, and only one keymaster before I can again enter this realm."

Zul/evil copy Greg managed to get the turret of the overkill tank lined up on RSFG's back, using his doggie paws and powerful jaws to work the controls. His horns got in the way once or twice, but finally the target was in his sights.

At this point, let us consider one of the stranger forms of plant life native to the Microverse. The acron tree.

The race of warriors known as the Acroyear have long cultivated this crystalline photosynthetic to use as a building and tool material, pre-dating their development of metal and ceramo-composite technologies.

This plant is highly energy resistant, as it absorbs many frequencies. Absorbed energy reinforces it's crystal structure, making it even stronger.

During the Karza wars, elite shock troops attacking remote Acroyear villages armed only with clubs and spears were in for a nasty suprise when they found their meson blasters ineffective against primitive stockades and hand-to-hand melee weapons. Hence the term "harder to crack than an acron."

Given the unpredictable nature of the acron tree's response to energies from outside the Microverse, you can't really blame Cousin Chrissie/Satania for what happened when Sailor Big Death materialized within the Microverse and bathed the Acroyear homeworld in it's hellish backwash...

Giant acron trees erupted from the pavement of Rockford, IL. The alien crystalline trunks pitched Zul and his appropriated tank into the air, spoiling his shot at RSFG. The armor-killing round rocketed off into a disused go-kart track down the street.

"Nooooooo!" howled the flaming marshmallow god.

Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
A RETURN TO THE SCENE OF THE TIME

Gatkeeper7 is finally in touch with his daughter Cousin Chrissy/Satania; the young girl with the split personality, both of them evil of course.
G7 has guided his daughter into getting Sailor Scout Big Bott (a mega-war machine created by Lord of Gotham) to return to planet Earth, more specifically to Rockford, Illinois.

As Sailor Scout Big Bott descends through the seven layers of Earths atmosphere a magnetic storm is beginning to form over the town of Rockford. There are many people who are observing this event of red and black clouds swirling together to form what looks like a tornado of gigantic proportion. Of all those who stand watching in awe of the spectacle above their heads only one of them truly understands whatís happening, RSFGatekeeper knows, heís the unfortunate soul who recently had a bit of a tiff with Ice Pick Rick, a crazed axe wielding mass murder that is currently bound in several roles of duct tape that was applied onto Rick by none other than his only friend Dr, Duct Tape.

Meanwhile, the Homeland Security strike force lead by General Don T Fokewitme is closing in on the object that appears on their radar screens. They (Homeland Security) are being followed by one and only one fearless news reporting crew form Channel One News, reporter Fiona Iswollow and her camera man Sam.

Also meanwhile, Lupus Grenwich and Baby Man sit huddled together in a room filled with a thick cloud of pungently sweet smoke.

And meanwhile as well, Lord of Gotham and Gatekeeoer7 are engaged in conversation through a psychic link, one that concerns the event taking place in the skies over Rockford.

And of course meanwhile, Adam (count Drendala) is running amuck in the town of Rockford, going into every kitchen of every home, looking for Honey Nut Cheerios.

Finally meanwhile, Sailor Scout Big Bott with Cousin Crissy/Satania aboard begins their landing onto the ground of a demolished shopping mall located in, where else, Rockford.

Tune in again to find out what happens next.

Some useful info on the characters mentioned in this story. The true to life people associated to the characters are,

Cousin Chrissy/Satania, Christina Coconate
Lord of Gotham, Bill Dunbar
Ice Pick Rick, Ken Spriggs
Doctor Duct Tape, Steve Verdino
Lupus Grenwych, Reggie Grenwych
RSFGatekeeper, Greg Larson
Baby Man. Kevin Dells
Adam, Webmaster Adam Drendal
Gen, Don t Fokwitme, Fiona Iswollow, Sam the camera man, fictitious
Gatekeeper7, as himself

Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:49 am View user's profile Send private message
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Binding what Greg has written to some of the older story, I shall do a flashback(wavy flashback lines going all over)

On the golf course, Apathynow hears his name being called out by someone off in the distance. Running towards him was Nutt(who is a real person, as can be verified by some of the RSF crew...). Nut was carring a secret document transfered by one of his spy bots. It was the secret plans the Count had for a massive tank to destroy his enemies.

"Quick Nut, to the shop we shall go." Apathynow says.Nut hops into the golfcart and off they went, formulating a plan to defeat the tank.

"Why, its imposible to defeat!" Replies Nut.

"No, not undefeatable, its far to slow to be able to stand against my golfcarts. Do you still have those plans for the clown launcher, the flaming marhmallow machine gun and the sepelnutptous butt noid thrower?"

"Yea, but it will take years to make the quantity of weapons we need. I dont think we will have time."

"How long do you think its going to take us to get out to Rockford using golf carts? Plus we still need an army to go and defeat this thing..."

Suddenly a Black and white cat appeared to Apathynow and Nutt, as if out of thin air and started to talk to them.

"I have technology to aid you in your quest, but it will cost you!"

Who is this black cat, How long will it take to get to Rockford And raise their army. Stay tuned next time for More!

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
The scene
Inside the control room of Sailor Scout Big Bott, and remember Cousin Chrissy/Satania is one person with two personalities.

:: Cousin Crissy says: Satania come over here and help me with these controls, thereís too many lever and button thingies, I only have two hands, come on and help. And what are you doing over there anyways, come-on hurry.
:: Satania replies: Just a minute, Iím trying to figure this out.
::Cousin Crissy yells back: Satania now! whatís to figure out, some stupid show your watching on that T,V, set over there.
:: Satania speaks with a hint of concern in her voice: Chrissy, I think this is really important, there are these three little white dots moving around on this T.V. screen and at the top of the screen thereís a message that says, warning, incoming weapons detected, auto-defense armed and ready to launch in ten, no nine, I mean eight, uh-o! thereís another little white dot on the screen, five, fourÖ

Weíre going back 20 seconds in time and to a scene in the sky above the town of Rockford.
Gen. Don t Fokewitme has just radioed an order to the pilot of an F-16 fighter plane, an order to attach the target (which happens to be Sailor Scout Big Bott and Cousin Crissy/Satania). The voice of the pilot is herd on the radio. I copy that, target confirmed. I have tone, I have tone, ready to fire in three, two, one and two birds are out of the nest, preparing for second salvo in three, two, one and firing. Only one bird left the nest says the pilot; Iím going to try it again in two, one, and birds gone, the bird has left the nest, impact on target in fifteen, fourteen, thirteenÖ

Oh Boy! This is not a good thing for the young girl and her metal monstrosity, What ever might happen now? Weíll just have to wait and see. But be prepared for who knows what.

Another bit of character info, Apathynow; will be played by Ben Fox

Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:19 am View user's profile Send private message
Gatekeeper7

Post Reply with quote
The Rockford Sky

: Scene: the countdown continues, both in the control room of Sailor Scout Big Bott and the F-16 fighter jet.

: Cousin Chrissy says: Satania, what does it say on the T.V. screen now?

: Satania replies: It says two, one, engaged, defensive plasma shield active.

(At the very same time the pilot of the F-16 can be herd on the radio)

: F-16 pilot speaking: seven, six, Ooo! Wait a minute, birds one and two have just stopped tracking, no wait; make that one, two and three, uhh! General Fokewitme, all four birds are no longer pursuing target, repeat all four Sparrows are no longer tracking the target.

: The channel one news crew begins to report on the happing event.

:Fiona Iswallow speaking: Ladies and gentlemen, what youíre seeing on your television screens is needless to say unbelievable; four military missiles are hanging motionless in the sky. The exhaust from their tail section is still ablaze with flames but their forward movement is completely still, as if frozen in place. Whatís happening in front of our eyes is so incredible that there are no other words to describe it.

The pilot of the F-16 Captain Duwit Wright radios back to headquarters. General Fokewitme Iím awaiting further orders, General, General Fokewitme, sir.

The general responds. Captain, we donít have time for that right now.

F-16 pilot says, Sir, I donít understand, come back please.

General Fokewitme repeats himself to the Captain. Captain we donít have time to play that game.

F-16 pilot replies, Sir what are you talking about?

General Fokewitme replies. Captain, you asked me to f*#k with you, well son we just donít have time for that right now.

Captain says, Sir I donít know what you thought I said, all I did sir was call you by your name.

General says. Ooo! Iím sorry captain; itís just all this pressure right now.

The General turns and looks at his assistant, Captain Bahlbraker and says, Captain Bahlbraker I want you to get Colonel Fasscummer on the horn, tell him Iím ordering a go on operation ďGet It UpĒ . Also tell him that we have a young pilot whoís a little raw yet at combat missions and heís going to need some assistance. Tell him also that he should code this operation ďVaselineĒ and by the way Captain, forget about calling him on the phone, send this through cryptographic.

The message is sent. It is received by the Colonel and after decoding the message reads as fallows.

:Need Fasscummer to get it up, bring Vaseline, young pilot is raw. Come quick, Fokewitme.:

As Gatekeeper7 psychic links to his daughter Cousin Chrissy/Satania he hers screaming, yelling, crying and arguing. And it goes something like thisÖ

Cousin Chrissy says, Satania what should we do now?

Satania says, I donít know, maybe we should try getting off this thing.

Cousin Chrissy says, Try to get off this thing, try, try uhh, (now Cousin Chrissy starts screaming and yelling) Satania she yells, you got us in this mess and you are going to get us out, now.

Satania screeches back at Chrissy, Me, my fault. Think again dear, you are the one who started pushing and pulling on all of those thingies over there by the panel.

Chrissy says in a hysterical cry, Satania I hate you, Dad likes you best, he always yells at me for what you do wrong and he gives you much nicer gifts, he even lets you stay out later and go on vacations with out me, Whhhaaa, whhaa, (Chrissyís crying uncontrollably now.

Suddenly Satania says; get a grip, stop, look you, until that vacation to Uncle Satanís house in the hills of Tennessee you and me were one evil being. Get it Chrissy, one not two.

Cousin Chrissy becomes very quite and then says to Satania, Satania what happened there at Uncle Satanís house?

Satania begins to explain, Well Uncle Satan (Captn. Rufus T, Satan) and some of the other kin folk just thought it would be a good experience for us, I mean me, to learn about family traditions and the likes, thatís all.

Chrissy says, Satania thatís twice you have said that in the past few minutes.

Satania says, what do you mean?

Chrissy says, Weíre one being, you said us and changed it to me I mean you. What are you trying to say Satania?
Satania says, look, we are not sisters, we are the same one being. I know now that after this ordeal, what happened at Uncle Satanís was too much for just me to handle alone, by myself. So I invented you. Chrissy I love you but youíre me, the other part of me. You are the one that the rest of the family wants me to be. Dad wants me to be his thought controlling, manipulative little evil doer, while the others want me to be a violent hacker, slasher, and cannibal. Itís not that I couldnít be very good at the type of being but I am me and Iíll do everything my way.

Cousin Chrissy is silent, Satania begins to call to her father Gatekeeper7Ö

Well now I said to be ready for anything. However, you just donít know whatís going to happen next. But it will be something you probably wonít expect.

Stay tuned in.

The character Captn. Rufus T. Satan will be played by Jim Irwin

Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:50 am View user's profile Send private message
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
I have no idea how I'm going to keep up with that, lol.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: