HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The old stone house off Shoe Factory Road
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places View previous topic
View next topic
The old stone house off Shoe Factory Road
nyquilpillz

Post Reply with quote
i know this thread is a little old... but i just found it and some one asked for pictures of the outside of the house... this is the only one i can find right now its form a long time ago with me and a group of friends... and no were not the assholes who would tag and destroy... we were kids who needed somewhere to drink and a place to finish a school project.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:18 am View user's profile Send private message
mxeddie

Post Reply with quote
Hey just to let you guys know the house on shoe factory has been torn down, they're building houses on the land now. Across the street the barn and silo is still there. There is a newly built metal barn, thats not the haunted one, the old one behind it is, that old barn is supposedly where the man hung his family. He supposedly burried the family on that property somewhere. Also there are little shacks by the barn, very creepy and the last time I was there I was taking a bunch of pictures camera working fine, but my buddy and I saw a dark shadow figure move from one of the shacks and I was close so i tried taking pictures in that area, but the camera wouldnt work then. We went in to where the figure was and there was nothing there. Very creepy.
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: