HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Weird Illinois

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places View previous topic
View next topic
Weird Illinois
Demon22

Post Weird Illinois Reply with quote
There is a real cool book i checked out today... mainly because the author Mark Moran will be at my school for a book signing Friday. It goes in depth about alot of the places/subjects we've been discussing here on this forum, check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/076075943X/qid=1129819597/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-1863524-0405460?v=glance&n=507846
Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:48 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Did you read the section on Jim's house? I wonder how much coorcing Mr Tuxedo had to do to get a spot in there...

Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Demon22

Post Reply with quote
I did not read that section. I think I'm actually going to finally purchase this book next week... as opposed to sitting @ Borders and flipping through it.
Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
jim warfield
Haunt Legend

Post See Odd-Ball Illinois too! Reply with quote
The author apologised for the change in the title to "Odd-Ball" , I certainly took no offense.
Then when he returned, bring some friends for his second visit, he told me that I was his most favorite thing in his book!
I thought this over for awhile...I am the only thing in that book that is alive!
If I lose out being his favorite to a 80 foot tall wooden statue of Abe Lincoln in a woods somewhere.....or a fiberglass staue of a cartoon figure holding a hamburger?..Well! I never!
hahahahaha!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » Real Haunted Places All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: