HauntedIllinois.com 2016 Event Submission Form
Submitting Your Event
Submitting your event to HauntedIllinois.com's 2016 Halloween Event
Directory is free. Please read the following information, before filling
out the submission form.
- Haunted Illinois only lists events that are located in Illinois.
- Do not submit all or part of your listing in "CAPITAL LETTERS".
Your listing may be rejected if you do.
- Leave "non applicable" areas of the form blank (do not fill in with N/A, none, etc).
- Haunted Illinois has a limit of one listing per venue/address. If you are hosting multiple
events at the same location (example: a farm that has a haunted house, hayride,
pumpkin patch, apple orchard, etc), please do NOT submit multiple entries.
Please consolidate all events/attractions into a single
- All event submissions will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within two (2) weeks. Haunted
Illinois reserves the right to accept or reject events at its discretion.
- Every year, the directory is reset to zero events,
to ensure that we have the most current information possible.
That means if you haven’t sent us your information since January 2016,
you will need to do so now, if you want to be included in the 2016 directory.
Not sure if your event is already in our directory?
Click here to check.
- Duplicate event submissions will be ignored. If your event is already
in the directory and you would like to make a change,
please refer to the instructions in the "Editing Your
Event" section below.
Editing Your Event
- Listing changes are limited to two, per listing, per season.
- To make changes to an existing listing, DO NOT use this submission form. Send all changes to email@example.com.
Please include the event name and city in the body of the
- Due to our heavy workload in October, it may take up to (2) two weeks for
changes to be made.
- Because this is a seasonal website, changes will not be made in the
off-season (after October 31st).
Bold Fields Are Required