HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Rockford ScreamFest
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Rockford ScreamFest
Kull200BC

Post Rockford ScreamFest Reply with quote
Rockford ScreamFest would like to invite everyone out to our 2004 season which begins September 24th from 6:00pm to 12:00am

Checkout our website for more details http://www.rockfordscreamfest.com

Come and enjoy Rockford's Largest Haunted House with over 70,000sq ft of scares all indoors. Why wait outside in all the elements when you can enjoy the best at Rockford ScreamFest!

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:17 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dimera

Post Reply with quote
sorry, but last year when i visited Screamfest, i wasn't very impressed. Especially when i was waiting in line when all those idiotict people were passing around haha. Also another thing to consider for your haunted house, try to not use so much lighting, i found that why your house wasn't very scary.
Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
pepsiluva5

Post Reply with quote
Well Dimera I understand your concerns about our season last year. Please keep in mind that we were a first year haunt and we were experimenting to see what would and would not work. However we have taken many strides to improve our house for this season and I urge you to come check us out. I think you and everyone who attend will be very impressed with the number of changes and additions that we have made. Always feel free to leave your positive comments or even any advice you have about areas that you feel need improvement. And as our owner Randy Daniels likes to say "Have a frightfully good day."

Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cpt Satan

Post Huh ? Reply with quote
Not to tread where I don't belong - which is Dreamreapers - but if Dimera wants to criticize then have some helpful ideas on how to make it better.
There's always room for improvement, right ?

Then the next posting is Dimera asking for ideas for new rooms !

If you have nothing constructive to say .....don't

It's a hell of a lot of work building a haunted house - we are in the midst of assembling ours.

Good luck Rockford, wish we could come out and see you, but as you can understand, we will either be working, repairing or trying to catch up on sleep in October.

And, Dimera, cut some slack for the people who have the ideas for rooms, are building already and try to put on the best show they can.

Have a great season everyone.
Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kull200BC

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Cpt Satan for the support

I hope things are going great for you guys and your haunt. I hope you have a good year with it. Wish we had some time to come and see yours as well cause from what I here it is pretty cool. Maybe all of the haunts in the area need to plan special nights just for haunters to come and see them during the season.

I wish everyone a safe and sucessful season.

Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ken Spriggs

Post SPECIAL NIGHT? Reply with quote
Hell we will be open for Transworld again!

Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dimera

Post Reply with quote
pepsiluva5 wrote:
Well Dimera I understand your concerns about our season last year. Please keep in mind that we were a first year haunt and we were experimenting to see what would and would not work. However we have taken many strides to improve our house for this season and I urge you to come check us out. I think you and everyone who attend will be very impressed with the number of changes and additions that we have made. Always feel free to leave your positive comments or even any advice you have about areas that you feel need improvement. And as our owner Randy Daniels likes to say "Have a frightfully good day."

i will defenitely be returning since i am a halloween fanatic and i love haunted houses. I even work at a haunted house called The Haunted Barn. You've probably heard of us since we are pretty close to you guys. I also know how hard it is putting one together since we are a low bugget haunted house. I also think you should visit ours this year, we might also have a few supprises.
Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Triumph

Post Reply with quote
Dimera wrote:
I even work at a haunted house called The Haunted Barn.

So, what city are you located in? Let me know. I'd like to visit your attraction.

"I keed, I keed!"
Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
Ladies and Gentlemen, and boys and girls of all ages Step Right up for the ScreamSeason 2004 this year will be filled with Monsters in Gore and Head Hunters Knocking at your door. What might be lying around the corner is a dead cat or the bugler impalled apon a stick you never know. This is the Season to be our true and untamed selfs so let the Demented, Twisted, Evil, Absured, Dead, Colorfull imaginations of our minds run wild for this year not just for our House but for all of yours Scare the little 6ft 300lbs man into a state of fear for Eternity. That is all and nothing more.

And when they opened the door a cold chill ran down there neck do they dare to enter into the warm, loud, Darkness. Only they will decide.

Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
::cough::

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:20 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pepsiluva5

Post Reply with quote
If I remember correctly the haunted barn is in South Beloit isn't it? And it is supposed to actually be haunted, right?

Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ApathyNow

Post Reply with quote
Dimera wrote:
since we are a low bugget haunted house.

Since when has anyone had a real high budget haunted house????

Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MidnightThriver

Post Reply with quote
Are you kididng me? your house's budget is one of the most in the country definitally in the state, so then the answer to your question would be you guys do
Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
LupusGrenwych

Post Reply with quote
Sir Dominic, who's house are you referring to when you say this?

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsey were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe!
Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MidnightThriver

Post Reply with quote
Hey, sorry came off kinda negative, im just sayin 11th hour has one of the highest budgets in the state, if not the highest, but good luck this year, ill be out to check you guys out, and good luck to everyone
Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Dimera

Post Reply with quote
pepsiluva5 wrote:
If I remember correctly the haunted barn is in South Beloit isn't it? And it is supposed to actually be haunted, right?

yes this is true. And it is one of the oldest barns still standing in the area.
Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Dimera

Post Reply with quote
ApathyNow wrote:
Dimera wrote:
since we are a low bugget haunted house.

Since when has anyone had a real high budget haunted house????

well for one Screamfest has a lot of sponsors, plus they have a shit load of advertisments on the radio. They also did something last year on the waterfront.
Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster

Post Please Submit Your Haunt Info Reply with quote
Dimera,

I checked and you haven't submitted your Haunted Barn info to our event directory yet. Fill in the online form at the following URL to send us your info:

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/submitform2.php

Adam Drendel
Webmaster of HauntedIllinois.com
"The Internet's Only Exclusive Directory of Illinois Haunted Attractions"
Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dimera

Post Re: Please Submit Your Haunt Info Reply with quote
Webmaster wrote:
Dimera,

I checked and you haven't submitted your Haunted Barn info to our event directory yet. Fill in the online form at the following URL to send us your info:

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/submitform2.php

i know because some of the stuff i don't have the info for, such as when we are open this year, and what times etc. etc. I have to speak with the owner first, but when i do which will be sure to submit it.
Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
RSFGateKeeper

Post Reply with quote
IM BORED SO I BROUGHT THIS BACK FROM THE DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>>>>>>

Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: