HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Dream Reapers Movie DVD
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Dream Reapers Movie DVD
SkullCap

Post Dream Reapers Movie DVD Reply with quote
The 04 Dream Reapers DVD will be available soon at www.skullcapproductions.com The 03 video for those who didnt get a copy last year will be available as well as soon as next week. The video is a complete walk through from a customers view point edited with music along with outside entertainment. The video is hours of footage put to a 12-15 minute video. Unfortunatley I ran out of the 03's last year due to unexpected requests so if you didnt get one last year this is a good opportunity to get your copy. If you have any questions be sure to drop me an e-mail at the website above. Thanks.....

Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cpt Satan

Post Reply with quote
I want one
I have alot of video from this year too.

U want ?
We trade ?
Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ZIGGY

Post lol Reply with quote
i want anything that has cletus on there going crazy. I need footage baby

I'm from Tulsa Bi***es
Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MohawkKris

Post Reply with quote
How much are these videos gonna cost?
Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:08 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ZIGGY

Post Reply with quote
so what is the news on these videos, I NEED SOME video footage of cletus

I'm from Tulsa Bi***es
Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nurse B

Post Reply with quote
So you want a good laugh then Ziggy? :chuckle:
Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demon22

Post Reply with quote
ha... Ziggy got made fun off... *points and laughs* Laughing
Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ZIGGY

Post lmao Reply with quote
yea I do, I want a good laugh at the two of you walking pointlessly down the line everynight talking, getting a scare every so often, and then talking again. Sitting on the curb, or just standing out in front picking your asses. That sounds like a good laugh to me.

Now that the bitch is out of the way

I need videofootage of cletus for a presentation next wk. are these videos gonna be out soon or what?

I'm from Tulsa Bi***es
Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ken Spriggs

Post aaa Reply with quote
No they are not done yet.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZIGGY

Post Reply with quote
thanks hunny, that is what I wanted to hear

I'm from Tulsa Bi***es
Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spike Mike

Post Reply with quote
Dont be saying you TWO... i do not tell her what to post.. she is on her own in here... DONT be trying to hit two birds with one stone my man... remember where most of your ideas came from... can't come on here every single day and post and think no one is going to have something to say about it...

Quit with the drama... as TWITCH well put it on HHC... read between the lines... you'll get it...
Much love...
Spike
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ZIGGY

Post offensive Reply with quote
timeout, dude you are starting to sound like upshit day in and day out.

I think the voicemail went something like this too:

"You need to watch your mouth and watch where you came from. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't know half the shit you know now."

It's funny because the first year I worked for him, I was running my own haunted house in my aunts basement. Yet I learned it all from him. So lets not get into that brother. We both know we are equally talented

where most of my ideas came from?

they came from me........me myself and I came up with everything. Those drawings you are talking about, that is an entirely different story. My acting, my designs, my talent, that was built by myself and only myself. Contain the woman and I wouldn't have to say anything. That post was more or less directed to her, not to you. But since she is practically chained to you at the house, it came out differently. I should have edited it when I typed it but you know how that goes. One minute you are typing something in response to some pathetic comment and it looks good to you, the next minute it is posted and the drama begins.

Apologies to you my good man. We obviously have a standoff here.

kisses and hugs

Cletus

I'm from Tulsa Bi***es
Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spike Mike

Post Reply with quote
I was referring back to the yard haunt days... example... same epitaphs on your tombstones that were on mine... dont worry about it no biggie.. NO standoff here... just watch how you word everything before you post it... when you come across a girl like the one i have some day there's sacrifices you have to make but well worth it... you'll understand... stay away from that Jailbait too... its tainted... trust me..
Appology accepted.. Peace..
Spike
Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Cpt Satan

Post Reply with quote
Ya know. I agree with you Mike. People should think before they type.

Especially where they post - hmmmm, like on the general discussion board and NOT the private Dreamreapers board.

Dirty laundry . . . .in public forums . . .from two people who should know better.

Happy Holidays
Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Cpt Satan

Post Reply with quote
Shocked

Last edited by Cpt Satan on Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Angela di Sangue

Post Reply with quote
*striking the lighter and holding it up* No that's settled you two boys hold hands and sing a round of "Kum-bye-ya"... Wink

Seriously though - this industry's too f*cking fun to bring negativity into it.

Peace, Smile

Nikki
Production Team
THE FEAR

"Baby, this blood's for you."
Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Steve Verdino

Post Reply with quote
(joining in with Angela... Lighter held high.)

'All we are saying is give peace a chance..'

www.hauntedconnection.com
steve@hauntedconnection.com
Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Cpt Satan

Post Reply with quote
(standing too close too Steve and Angela's lighters with hair on fire)

OWWW !! Somebody put my hair out ......

I agree. TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY to such a great time of year.
Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Nurse B

Post Reply with quote
Hey Ziggy, you need to learn how to take a joke dude. Laugh a little... Maybe it'll burn off some of those extra pounds.... :chuckle:

Oh... and just in case you missed it... that was ANOTHER joke... just making sure you got it... Don't get your panties into a jumble...
Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cpt Satan

Post Reply with quote
panties ! hahaha

what kind ?
Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Reply to topic    HauntedIllinois.com Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: